~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~

Okie okie, it's the last surprise update to you😁... Please please pleaseeee cubies, do vote and comments. Atleast vote coz I am seeing that you ain't voting anymore🥺🥺is the book turning boring now? Are you not enjoying this anymore?🥺🥺*sobs*

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

After four days

Four days passed in that hut, where hoseok and taehyung was with each other for every single moment. Non of them left each other's side, and kept glued to each other, like they are one body with two souls.

Also, not a single day passed, when taehyung did not knotted hoseok. Hoseok's heats are still painful. He feels huge amount of pain in his abdomen and unbearable heat in his flower, which always made them making love every night, and sometimes, even in early morning, just like today, where they both are not even awake properly, but taehyung is thrusting in his lover, making his sweet moans echo in the small hut once again.

Soon, taehyung, filled the omega with his white liquid, making the small womb of the omega fill with his seeds once again.

When he was done spilling his desires into him, he pulled his wood out, and rested his body on the top of his mate, making him suffocate under him because of the weight of the elder.

"Ummmm move taeee! You are heavy like a wild boarrrr!" He whined, making taehyung chuckle, and move from the top of his cute omega.

"I am feeling like pregnant." Hoseok mumbled, and taehyung laughed at this.

"It would be a problem if you would not even after getting knotted these many times in your heats."

"What do you prefer tae? An alpha, beta or an omega?" He asked, placing his head on the bare chest of the alpha.

"Ummm, a healthy puppy is enough for me. If the puppy is healthy, then I am fine with anything." He said, making a smile appear on hoseok's lips.

"That is why I love you." He said, give a peck on taehyung's lips, making tae show him his square like smile.

"And do you know why I love you?"

"Oh do not start ag- ahhh!" He squealed when he got pushed to the bed, and the alpha hovered over him with smirk of his face.

"I love you because you are my mate, my beautiful, my omega, my lover, my hobi, my hoseokie, my hoseok, and also my arrogant little punk who loves to call me moron."

"I do not call you moron anymore." Hoseok said with a his heart shaped smile, making taehyung's own heart feel warm seeing the beauty of his lover.

He sighed, and continued to stare at the younger, who stared back at him with a small frown now, and tilted his head in one side in confusion.

"What happen?"

"Beautiful. You are so beautiful." Taehyung whispered, taking the hand of his omega in his, then kissing his knuckles, making his cheeks take a shade of crimson.

"I know."

"No hobi. You do not. Let me explain you how I see you through my eyes." He said, and placed his weight on both of his elbows, locking the younger under his muscular body and in between of his arms.

"Your eyes, looks like sapphire, they glow so beautiful under the moonlight, that make me drown in the deepness of your orbs. The high bridge of your nose and the sharp yet soft tip of it, adds hundred times more beauty in your features. Your lips, they are in the shape of heart. When you smile, my heart always skip a beat. When you laugh, my whole world seems like to stop and surround around you. When you giggle, it feels like someone has poured honey in my ears. When you pout when you do not get something, or when you are angry, or when you are disappointed, it feels like to hide you in my embrace, and never let you out of my arms, so that no one can dare to bait an eye on you." He said, and till now, hoseok's cheeks was painted into a deep shade of red because of shyness.