ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪

Jungkook's pov

"We are lost." I said, with jimin still on my shoulder.

"Tell me something new, I know this already, and all appreciation to you." he said, and I clicked my tongue in my mouth.

A smirk formed on my face, when something hit my mind, and I decided to punish him for disrespecting me.

I bit on my lower lip, raised my and hand, and-

*smack*

"Yahhhh! Why now!? You have smacked me 25 times today!" he shouted, which only made me widen my smirk.

"For disrespecting me, and mocking your alpha." I said, as I kept walking, trying to find some place for us to take shelter for tonight. The moon is already on the top of our heads, and it is not safe to walk in forest like this.

"I told you to go back before sun was going to set, but no! You and your pride! You wanted to win, now see, we both are lo- AHHHH! STOP SMACKING ME FOR THE SAKE OF GODDESS LUNA JUNGKO- AHHHH!" he screamed for the second when I smacked his corpulent butt twice.

"As I said earlier, do, not tal-" My words got cut in mid, and a small frown formed on my face.

My eyes widen, and a small smile formed on my face, and I smacked jimin's plump butt once again, this time in excitement.

"YAAAAHHH! WHAT NOW! I DID NOT SAID ANYTHING!"

"We found a place to spend the night omega." I said, staring at the small village in front of us, which is at some distance.

"What? Are you saying the truth?! Let me see too!"

"No need. We are going there, then you can see."

.

.

.

"Our small village got blessed by your arrival here, Omega prince jimin and Alpha prince jungkook. This village, belongs to you. You can stay here as long as you want." The elderly alpha said with a warm smile on his wrinkled face, which jimin gladly returned.

"We appreciate your this help, Alpha chen. Our jeon clan will always be there to provide you any kind of help. Again, thank you." Jungkook said, bowing to the elderly alpha. The old alpha nodded slightly at him, while jimin kept standing beside him.

"You must be starving. You can have your supper first, till we will prepare a hut for you two, so that you can rest." he said, at which jugnkook nodded again with a smile.

.

.

"I think, I ate more than needed, but the meal here tastes heavenly." Jimin said, sitting on the soft mattress beside jungkook, who is laying with his body half naked, with quilt covering his muscular torso and half of his masculine chest. His long hair is open now and spread all over his pillow, while his one arm is resting under of his head, and the other is placed on his chest.