ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?

𝔗𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔪 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔞 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥, 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔩𝔦𝔢 𝔞 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔶𝔥.

~☘️~☘️~☘️~

~☘️~☘️~☘️~

Taehyung's pov

Me and hoseok got separated from rest of the wolves, and now only a beta is following us to keep an eye on our activities.

A small smirk formed on my face, when something came in my mind.

I kicked my horse slightly making him to fasten his pace to catch hoseok's pace.

"Beautiful, how far we have to go more?!" I asked, and for a while, he did not said anything.

"Until we reach the area where wild boars visit regularly. Keep following me with your mouth close, and do not utter a single word." he said, and I pouted a little. Why he has to be rude all the time?

Soon, we reached a place. Pulling the reins of my horse to indicate him to stop at this place when hoseok's horse stopped, all of our horses steps came to halt.

"Now listen, the sun is going to set soon, and boars will come from north direction to go their swarm. Just few more moments, and they will soon pass from here." He said, and as expected, the boars arrived as soon as hoseok said those words.

But to my surprise, as soon as those boars saw us, they started to run in our direction to attack on us.

"Wait what?! Why they are attacking on us when we did not did anything to them?!"

"These are not normal boars. As you can see, they are bigger in size than any normal boar and they are much more aggressive, and believe in fighting with that person who enters in their area. They are lethal and known to kill the pups of wolves, and that is why we use them as our archery target. Now, follow me!" he said, and started to run away from those boars, and I also started to follow him.

"So what is the strategy?" I asked when I came beside him, and for a moment, I got lost in his beauty.

His hair is moving softly and freely in air, which is making him look like some angel. His white skin is glowing under the light of the setting sun, and his eyes are looking as sharp as a sword. His lips are like petals of some red rose, and his nose-