~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~

Long chapter~

The next day, hoseok and taehyung both woke up early in the morning. Hoseok was right about of his heats, as they finally ended, which means he can go back to his palace now.

"Are you ready?" Asked taehyung, as he stared at his omega, who was applying the oil on his scent glands to suppress his scent.

"Umm, yes. Lets leave." He said, standing up from his place, but winced when the shooting pain hit his body and tiredness crept his legs.

Taehyung chuckled, which made hoseok glare at him cutely.

"Do not laugh! It is your fault!"

"You were enjoying too, my Luna." He said, picking hoseok in princess style, at which hoseok's eyes widen.

"W-what are you doing!? Leave me! What will wolves th-"

"I will say that you injured your leg during practice in forest. So, stop whining or I will kiss you."

.

.

.

Jungkook's pov

It has been three wolf steps since I am staring at jimin, perhaps, I am trying to notice any activity in his body, or in his eyes, but just like always, nothing, and it was just complete silence.

I took a deep breath, and stood up from my place, forcing myself to break my gaze from my omega.

Walking in the direction of my clothing chamber, I changed my attire, then walked towards of the mirror to tie my hair, and as soon as my eyes laid on my reflection, another weary sigh escaped my lips.

Looking like someone who is close to his death. I thought to myself, noticing that how slim my cheeks has become, and how the darkness around of my eyes are visible.

I chuckled, as I ignored all of this, and tied my hair together, then walked towards jimin, sitting beside him once again.

"Jimin." I said, placing my hand on his cold skin, caressing his cheek gently by my thumb.

"I was saying the truth when I said that I will kill myself if you did not open your eyes before blue moon."

.

.

.

A beautiful smile formed on jin's lips, when he saw his brother in law and hoseok walking inside of the gates of the palace, because jungkook was about to leave and jin thought that they are not going to come probably because hoseok's heats did not ended yet, but seems like they have ended finally.

"Tae, why are you carrying hoseok like this?" Jin asked, chuckling softly, while taehyung carefully made hoseok stand on his feet.

"He injured his foot during practice, and as the reason was me, so I carried him here." Taehyung said. Jin slightly smirked at the two mates, then raised his one brow at them.

"Ohooo, injured foot. I can see." He said, making both the mates blush at his words, as he seems like to understand the real reason.

Hoseok's gaze in an instant turned to his brother, who was getting into the chariot, after bowing to his parents, which made him run in his direction in an instant.

"HYUNG! Jungkookie hyung!" He called, but jungkook closed the gate of the chariot in am instant.

"Hyung, hyung! Please, listen to me for once! Hyu-" before he could say further, jungkook covered the window of the chariot by dropping the curtains, without sparing a single glance to his little cousin brother.