⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥

Ten thousand years ago, lived two dragons, madly in love with each other. No one could separate them, not even god themselves, that's how powerful their love was. But their love caught attention of some evil eyes, and got cursed because of false accusations, making their souls stay away from each other for eight thousand years.

༻✺༺

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!" Informed his royal commander, which made namjoon heave a deep sigh of frustration.
"Jin, if he was not my younger brother, then I would have beheaded him long ago" he said, turning his gaze towards the omega, who just rolled his eyes at him.
"He is just a kid. And do not you dare to harm my brother in law or I would not take a moment to slit your throat by my dagger." He said, and left the throne hall, which only made the king groan in frustration.

"HIYAAA RUN RUN RUN!!!"
shouted prince, riding on one of the bull in between of all those cattles, with a huge smile on his ethereal face.

Kim taehyung, the younger son and beloved prince of Kim Jay and Kim Haerin. The prince, is a pure breed alpha, but no one can say this once they will get to know him.

Kim taehyung, a 19 year old childish, flirty, playful, and the most mischievous alpha you can ever meet. Always creates a new blunder for his brother, and teasing and flirting with his omega brother in law Jin is his favourite thing to do to spend his day. Whole day, he spends his time flirting with other omega servants, and thinking about the new tricks to pull on to irritate namjoon and his parents.

Kim's clan, which was once under the rule of Kim Jay and Kim Haerin, and now is under the rule of Kim namjoon, is one of the biggest and strongest clan. The clan is more lucky to have a pure breed alpha as their young prince, but after observing his behaviour, all of them lost their hopes and crowned Namjoon as King of kim's clan.

Park jimin, also known as the soulmate and partner in crime of taehyung Kim. He is the son of Park seojoon and Park Mina, who belongs to Park's clan.

Jimin, one of the most beautiful omega you can ever see. His plump lips, his beautiful eyes which resembles a crescent moon, his porcelain like white skin, his lean and slim body, everything about that omega screams perfection. But for some reason, no one knows how his hair looks like, as he always hides them under a cloth. Not even taehyung has seen a single strand of his hair, which sometimes make him think if the other is bald.

༻✺༺

"Your majesty, Prince Jung has asked for the permission to meet you." The guard said, at which Jung Ji-ho gave him a slight nod, giving him the permission to let the person arrive in throne hall.

"Father, the southern side of the clan is suffering from the scarcity of water. I think we should start a project of building a river in that area, or we are not getting the rice crops next year." Said the alpha, standing in front of his father. His face is looking emotionless as always, while his eyes holds nothing but coldness.

Jung hoseok, a seventeen years old alpha, cold, rude, and more than mature according to his age. The thing which matters to him the most is his clan, and how to make it stronger and bigger.

Jung's clan, as vast and strong as Kim's clan, also having good relationships with each other clans. Both Kim Jay and Jung Ji-Ho are good friends from more than three decades, and also wanted to marry their children in future with each other, but unfortunately both the clans having alphas as their sons.

Jeon jungkook, a 19 years old prince of Jeon's clan, son of Jeon Seungmin and jeon Ryujin. In personality, he is more cold, rude and egoistic than hoseok, and also over protective for his cousin brother. Jeon Ryujin is elder sister of Jung Jiho, but most of the time jungkook stays at jung's clan, just for the sake of his younger cousin brother.

༻✺༺

"Kim taehyung!! You are going to attend the 17th birthday ceremony of the prince of jung's clan! And also, you will be staying there with that soulmate of yours for some months to practice the strategies of battlefield!"

༻✺༺

Taehyung was more than excited to arrive at jung's clan, but all his excitement vanished when he laid his eyes on the alpha, who is turning seventeen tomorrow.

*Why my heart is feeling an unknown emotions for an alpha?* He thought, staring at the alpha in front of him with wide eyes. He is an alpha, Jung hoseok is also an alpha, then why his heart is pounding at abnormal pace while looking at him.

Meanwhile Jung hoseok, is standing froze in front of him. His eyes wide, as his hand is still in taehyung's hand, as both of them forgot how to breath. They forgot that they were just shaking hands and introducing themselves, and got lost in some of their thoughts.

*W-why I can smell black orchids from him?* Hoseok thought, as he cannot believe that what scent he is sensing from the alpha in front of him.

*No no. It cannot be possible! He cannot be a pure breed alpha! Only pure breed alphas owns black orchids scent! He looks nothing like a pure breed alpha but a complete moron!* He thought to himself again.

⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

So, what is this feeling which taehyung is feeling for hoseok, who is nothing but an alpha? What taehyung's future is holding as he is in jung's clan now? What's their future is holding now, and what's the reason of jungkook being overprotective over hoseok, and Jimin hiding his hair?

And~

Are we going to see alpha×alpha for the first time in omegaverse history?

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

☪𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔄𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔏𝔲𝔫𝔞☪

Book by:- ChimChim898164Idea of the story proposed by:- inseparablevhope

Idea of the story proposed by:- inseparablevhope

°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°

The next uploads gonna include the introduction of the characters, the introduction about the scents which they own as wolves and the introduction of some more important things in this book. So, don't miss them, as they are gonna play an important role in the story.

50+ votes on this prologue and lot of comments and I will upload all the introductory part of this book at once(ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┻━┻ (there are 4 introductory parts in this book ☠️☠️)