ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨

𝔎𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞 𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤.

~🍂~🍂~🍂~

Jungkook is now surrounded by ten highly skilled betas, which are ready to attack on him by their swords at any moment.

He is standing still, with his hands resting on his back, and a blindfold covering his vision through which even the light of sun cannot pass.

Taehyung, hoseok and jimin are standing beside Jisoo, and observing the positions of all the guards around jungkook.

Jisoo raised her hand, and after few moments, she signed them to start their attacks.

First, two betas from left and right rushed towards him. Taehyung's and jimin's eyes widen seeing the speed of those betas, but their mouth fell on ground when in an blink of an eye, jungkook took his shadow blades in his hands and swung them in the direction of his attackers.

The chains got circled around their necks, and they started to choke them.

"Hahh!" He shouted and pulled them with a jerk towards him and jumped high from his place, landing some distance away from them making those two betas smash their heads to each other with great force, and in an instant they fainted.

Jungkook smirked and pulled back his shadow blades, but before they could reach him, four guards rushed towards him, one from his front, two from his sides and one from top, who probably used some magic to do such a high jump.

Jungkook bent his knees a little, and threw his one shadow blade in the direction of guards which were on ground and other above him.

The three betas got strangled by the chain of his one blade, as it got wrapped around them and smashed their heads with each other, while the other got wrapped around the leg of the wolf which was attacking him from top, and by using a part of his strength, he smashed the beta roughly on ground rough, making his head bleed and faint on his spot.

After that, in a moment, the other 5 remaining betas rushed towards him together, and this time they were magical wolves. They are changing their places in a blink of an eye, which made taehyung and jimin widen their eyes more.(teleportation)

"How can he win against them!? They are extremely fast and changing their positions in a blink?" jimin mumbled worriedly, at which taehyung nodded in response.

"Do not worry. Just keep watching omega." Hoseok said with a smirk on his ethereal face, making him focus more on his mate.

And as hoseok said, Jungkook threw his shadow blades in their direction, and that was too fast that the betas could not even changed their places and got strangled by those horrible thing.