~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~

Long chapter!! 9K+ words!

Taehyung groaned increasing the pace of his hips, burying his face in the neck of his mate, to give there wet and sloppy kisses, and make his love marks. The way taehyung is biting on his neck like some wolf who was starved for years, and the way his hips are moving inside of hoseok like he just got his rut which he surely did not, made hoseok cry in ecstasy and dig his sharp nails on his mate's back.

Taehyung lips moved on his skin like a snail moves on a furnished smooth ground. He left the traces of his saliva wherever he placed his mouth, but also left the evidences that the omega was touched by his mate at those places.

He wrapped his lips around of his omega's small brown nipple, and the second nipple was getting the attention by the long fingers of the alpha.

Hoseok was moaning softly with every thrust, sliding his nails on the back of taehyung, leaving the red scratch marks there. Slow gasps and heavy breaths was leaving his heart shaped lips, his long legs are wrapped around taehyung's torso. Sweat has started to cover his and taehyung's body body now, as the heat in them only increased with every passing moment.

Taehyung snuggled into the dip of his neck, breathing heavily while thrusting his member in the already stretched flower of his mate, which is now covered in the juices and some blood of hoseok.

Taehyung left his neck to raise his body and balance it on his hands. Hoseok opened his closed blue orbs, but a gasp and a loud cry left his lips, when taehyung pulled his wood out to the tip of it, and then again pushed it inside of the flower with full pace, making it hit the inside of the younger roughly and some more blood drip out of his entrance.

The alpha growled and again gave the similar thrust to the younger, making him arch his back in the sweet pain of pleasure. His hands has left the back of his mate a long ago and now they are gripping on the pillow tightly which was under him.

The slow thrusts once again become fast and wild, making the small chamber of the hut fill with voice of skin colliding with each other. The sound was obscene, making the omega's face turn red in embarrassment. His eyes were closed, and his face was tilted to his right side, while his hands were have a firm grip on the pillow under of his head.

"Ha-ah-ah~" The sweet moans were leaving his lips continuously.

Taehyung grabbed the small waist of the younger from both side in his hands, making his body stay still on one place, and again started to thrust inside of him.

"HAA-AHHHUAH~" The louder moan left the omega's lips, making drool flow out from the corner of his lips and his eyes rolling back in his head, when the sweet spot of the omega got hit by the alpha.

Taehyung chuckled, left his waist to place them on the thick thighs of hoseok.

"You liked that?" Taehyung asked in his alpha tone, making hoseok nod immediately at his words with his mouth wide open.

Again, taehyung snickered, and his hands caressed the bare thighs of his lover, than slowly went down to his calves, while caressing sensually and provocatively on his heated smooth skin.

Hoseok gasped, when taehyung held on the calves of the younger, and placed them over his shoulders, making him lean his face on the right thigh of his mate.

"That day when you choked me in between of them," he said, tracing the tip of his nose on the soft flesh while breathing against of it, which made hoseok feel a strange feeling in his stomach once again.

"O-Ohh~" The soft moan left heart shaped lips when a wet and warm tongue felt against of his thigh.

Taehyung pulled his long tongue out and pressed it against of the inner thigh of his lover. He kissed him there softly, and moved his tongue all over his skin, making hoseok's legs tremble at his touches.