ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩

Happy hope day to all of my cubiess🤩🤩🤩💚💚❤️❤️❤️...here's your surprise update on the occasion of our sunshine's birthday❤️💚🤩enjoy!!!

.

.

In jung's clan

Jisoo was standing in silence, surrounded by countless guards, near the well of jung's palace, staring inside of it with a deep frown of confusion on her face.

"The level of water has went low all of a sudden. What is the condition of other Wells and rivers in reign?" Asked jisoo to one of the guard, who bowed to her before raising his gaze at her once again.

"The level of water has got low in all the wells of jung's resign. The flow of the rivers has got unnatural too, and all of a sudden they are flowing with greater pace then before." He informed, making jisoo hum in response, and turn her gaze to the well once again.

"I have to inform about this to the majesty now. This is something concerning, and completely unnatural." Jisoo said, and walked towards of her horse. She jumped on top of him, sitting with Grace, and stared down at the other soldiers with her cold and piercing gaze.

"Go and check every single well, lake, river, and all the water bodies of the reign. I want the details before the sunset." Saying this, she left from there.

.

.

At jung's palace

Ji-ho was standing close to the window of his bed chamber. His beautiful omega wife, was sleeping with a strip of wet cloth on her forehead, as she was having a high fever since a week.

From ever since hoseok has left the clan, the mother has been sick. She is not eating properly, she is not talking much to her husband too. And on the top of that, hoseok is not ready to come back to the clan, is making it worse.

He sighed, but a frown formed on his face when he saw something unfamiliar, and the next moment, his eyes widen.

"Snow?" He mumbled to himself, when all of a sudden, it started snowing.

"In this month? Would not it be three more months lefts to snow?" He mumbled, staring at the sky which is covered by thick black clouds now.

A knock on the doors of his chamber gained his attention, making him walk towards the couch of his chamber, after covering the bed by curtains which was around of it, on which she was sleeping.

Soon, a guard entered the chamber, and bowed to him in respect. Ji-ho nodded, staring at the guard in front of him. The mighty crown was resting on the top of his head, symbolising the power he holds in this reign, and also in this world.

"Your majesty, I apologise for the disturbance in your leisure wolf steps, but former royal chief commander, Kim jisoo has something important to talk with you." He said, and ji-ho stared at him, then hummed in response.

"Tell her to be present in throne hall in five wolf howls." Ji-ho said, making the guard bow at his words, and left his chamber.

Ji-ho sighed, and stood up from the couch, standing still at his place for some moments.

He walked towards of his sleeping omega with slow steps, and stopped beside of their bed.

Slightly removing the curtains, he sat beside her, and stared down at her with his gloom in his eyes.

"I am not feeling good, my love." He whispered, softly caressing her cheek by his thumb.

"I am feeling like, something inauspicious is going to happen."