ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢

*surprise update🤩*

Author note- I thought of writing a flashback, but then I decided to not to do so coz already the book having lot of flashbacks, and I think now it's better to not to extent the chapter way too much👹👹😂

.

.

.

"Your samchon was the reason." Jiho said, and hoseok stared at him in confusion.

"Samchon?"

"Hobi, I had a brother." And, his eyes widen. He never knew that his father has a brother. He always thought that his father was an only alpha born from his halmeoni and halabeoji.

"I, did not understood appa." Taehyung said, with the same glimpse of confusion as hoseok on his face.

"My brother, was a red eye alpha. He was too strong. But he was always a menace for jung's family. So, when my father decided to give the throne to me, he went insane, and attacked on our own reign, on jung's reign, almost killing everyone and ending the whole Jung's clan, until Kim's, means your father taehyung, stepped in and helped me in defeating my brother." He explained, and the two mates in front of him with his wife listened to him in silence.

"His name was hyungshik, and he was too powerful, that it took two alphas of most powerful clans, me and your father jay. After we defeated him, we threw him out of the reign and exiled him from wolf community, which only raised his hatred towards us. And then-"

Flashback

"Remember jiho, I will come back. I will be back when you will be most vulnerable. I will come for my revenge from you. And the one who will have to suffer from my this revenge would be, your omega child."

Flashback ends

"After that, he disappeared in the woods of Tartarus, and non of us never saw him again. But his words were always in our mind, and non of us took them lightly after seeing his immense power." He said, and for a moment, he fell silent, closing his eyes, then taking a deep breath.

"Me, and your mother were scared. Because, according to chaeyoung, the great earth dragon would be one of the strongest wolf known to our kind, and your samchon, most probably, was one of them. And if he was the earth dragon, then we did not had any chance to stand against him this time, if he came back with all of his powers."

"And this is why you wanted an alpha son so that he could protect the clan?" Hoseok asked, and ji-ho shook his head.

"I wanted an alpha son because I wanted my pup to be hidden from the ill intentions of the earth dragon."

"What ill intentions?" Taehyung asked, and that was when, yoongi entered the dining hall.

Both taehyung and hoseok stood up from their places, and bowed to him, who nodded at them, and walked beside of the king.

"Of mating the pure breed." Yoongi uttered.

Hoseok and taehyung both were left speechless after that, and they just stared at the elder in front of them with bewildered face.

"What?"

"The book ended incomplete, and that is why you do not know that what blessing I gave to you two." Yoongi said, and a sigh left his lips.

"I remember everything from past life, because I was the one closest to Luna, and I was blessed that I would remember everything from the dragon era, to reveal everything to you two, to the reincarnations of the fire and air dragon." He explained, while both the young mates, just stared at him even in more confusion.