Thank you

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Hi Loves! It's been a while since I finished this story. I want to thank all the readers, I hope you enjoyed this book, even though it wasn't the best, and I'm not particularly proud of it. As I mentioned at the beginning, I'm young and dumb, so there's no need to expect miracles. But I enjoyed writing it, savoring every moment when I could sit down and write something. I invested a lot of time into the story, immersing myself in that world. It was quite easy to write because I had the ending, even if it didn't turn out the way I wanted, but the part with a smeared with poison dagger went great in my opinion. I also had the beginning with the fight, was greatly inspired by the movie The Mummy. Generally, I have a strange obsession with Egypt, ever since I saw that movie and had a lesson about ancient Egypt at school. I believe that my next life will be there, or I had previous one there, because it's a connection that I can't explain. So it was a great pleasure, I had the opportunity to delve even deeper into ancient Egypt, to discover my capabilities.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ (^з^)-☆

If there are any questions,
feel free to ask.

Now I'm curious myself.

▪︎ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ?

▪︎ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ ᴏʀ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ?

▪︎ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ?

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

If you enjoyed The Seer, check out my next book Super Freak, things are going to be freaky there!
@puskupusku