XIII - Jimin & soft apples

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Annette pulled away from Taehyung

Annette pulled away from Taehyung. When she opened her eyes, he was already staring at her with his brown ones. The girl smiled sweetly at him. He continued to look at her and did not even suspect that Annette knew now.

"You wanted to talk about something?"

Taehyung cleared his throat. "How was the ride to the deserts with Jimin?"

So the commander's name is Jimin.

"It was fine, just a little trouble. But I have a feeling you wanted to talk about something else?"

Taehyung sighed. He sat down on the edge of the bed, inviting Annette to sit next to him.

"About the wedding. We need to decide when it will take place."

As soon as possible. Now Annette can't wait any longer. If she hadn't seen the vision, she would have endured the ugly feeling that washed over her chest longer. But now that she knows, she can't let her feelings get the best of her.

Annette remembered Namjoon's words. Feelings need to be controlled before they control you.

"You better decide." Annette replied, coming back to the present from her thoughts.

Taehyung considered. "Then the wedding is in five weeks."

There was no marriage ceremony. A woman was married to a man as soon as she entered his house with the goods agreed upon. Marriages were usually arranged by one's parents. But this wedding will be different, because it will be pharaoh's wedding.

So five weeks. It's a fairly short period of time, but anything can happen during it. Annette stood up and turned to Taehyung who was still sitting.

"I'm going to rest."

"Yes, of course. Forgive me for calling without even letting you rest after the ride."

Annette returned to her room and fatigue immediately overwhelmed her. There was an unpleasant feeling between her legs from riding all day. She wanted to bathe and wash her head, which had sand in it. She also wanted to sit in the basin again for a long time and look at the night sky.

But she knew that now she would not relax like last time. There will be no Iseth to massage her head and help wash her long hair as she rests in the servants' room. There would be no peace in Annette's mind as she was now thinking about the vision she saw when Taehyung kissed her.