XXXIX - She needs Jimin

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

If a minute ago her heart was beating like crazy, now it almost stopped

If a minute ago her heart was beating like crazy, now it almost stopped. Hoseok ran up to Annette. The girl stood looking at Jimin's lifeless body on the floor. Maybe she really is the daughter of Anubis and brings death.

She couldn't hear anything around her, the voices were muffled and a tear slowly escaped from her green eye. Annette closed her eyes when she heard Hoseok's cries.

He tried to shake Jimin, tried to bring him back to the life that had left his body. Annette crouched next to Hoseok, avoiding looking at Jimin. His chest was bloody, blood gushed from the wound and dripped onto the floor.

"He couldn't die," Hoseok cried. "The wound doesn't look deep. We need to get Seokjin." He got to his feet.

"Hoseok! Jimin is dead, Seokjin won't resurrect him!" Annette burst out and squeezed Hoseok's hand tightly. "We need to take Jimin to his room."

Hoseok's hands were shaking as he bent over the dead body. Along with Annette, they slowly lifted Jimin up, almost dragging his body across the throne room. A trail of blood could be seen on the floor, the nobility was shocked by such a sight, but considered it a true proof of loyalty.

It will be a long time before they begin to question pharaoh and his reputation. Pharaoh watched as confused and frightened servants escorted the nobles out of the palace.

Taehyung tried not to draw attention to himself and hurried out of the palace without anyone noticing.

Hoseok gently laid Jimin down on the floor of his room with his hands still shaking. He couldn't believe his pharaoh, but even more Annette.

Her heart was good and Hoseok would never have thought that she would dare to kill someone on her wedding day. The whole time Annette was here he knew she would be a great queen, he knew she was sincere and her intentions were good. Or so he thought. For now he did not recognize Annette.

She stood there with a cold look and looked at the floor, but her eyes weren't on Jimin, she was looking somewhere else.

"Get out." She said in an even colder voice.

"But Annette-"

"Hoseok, I won't repeat myself!" Annette looked at him with a clenched jaw and a look that made Hoseok shudder.

He lowered his head, took one last look at the commander's lifeless body and left, closing the door behind him and leaning against it when his trembling legs could no longer support his own body.

Annette finally looked at Jimin.

She could have sworn she heard her heart break into pieces. She knelt down and gently leaned against Jimin's body, not wanting to hurt him further. He was so fragile, so wounded and so lifeless.

Jimin's skin had turned pale, his lips had lost their color, and his beautiful eyes were closed and no longer looking at her.

Annette's body shook as she cried out. She leaned into Jimin's face, brushing her nose against his cold one.