XXX - I want you so much

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Take clothes off?" Annette's eyebrows rose. "And you undressed too?"

"No, but do you want me to?"

"No!" Annette shouted. "What's the point of undressing if I'm going to get my clothes wet when I get out."

"Annette, they're going to get wet one way or another. Get in the water."

The girl swallowed, unable to believe what she was about to do. Here is her complete loyalty to her future husband, and more than that, to the pharaoh. No loyalty at all. And the wedding will be soon. But here she was, with a handsome blond commander by the Nile, one fine evening at sunset.

"Turn away."

Jimin bit his lip and turned away from the shore, swimming further. When he heard a small splash of water, he turned around, turned back and swam towards Annette, who was still close to the shore.

"You know, Jungkook found me in this exact spot. Almost drowned." She said with a look of worry on her face to prevent the same incident from happening again.

"You won't drown with me." Jimin was closer to her now.

His hands found Annette's waist underwater and placed his hands on it, pulling her body even closer to him.

Annette held onto Jimin's shoulders, her legs wrapped around his torso. The girl could feel her cheeks and ears heating up, she was sure Jimin could feel it too, being so close to her.

They moved slowly in the water without looking down from each other. Annette couldn't believe how beautiful Jimin was, illuminated by the rays of the setting sun. His eyes shone with water and the reflection of the girl's face. Annette hugged Jimin even closer, pressing her chest against his.

She felt like her upper back was above the water with one of Jimin's hands on top. Their faces came closer to each other, their thoughts unspoken but the same. Noses brushed and the lips barely touched.

Annette's and Jimin's ears both heard heartbeats, fast and unsteady. They felt the heat of their bodies and the coolness of the water, they felt each other. Annette was breathing deeply, her breasts were touching Jimin's chest and his hands were pressing on the girl's torso.

"I want you so much." Jimin whispered against her lips.

Annette didn't want to admit it to herself or to him, but she wanted Jimin too, maybe even more.

She finally pressed her lips to his plump ones. Jimin began to kiss her back, a small smile interspersed between the kiss. He hugged her tighter and closer to him, holding Annette gently.

They pulled away from each other, gasping for air. Both of their lips were red, reflections were visible in each other's eyes. Annette brushed Jimin's messy locks back from his forehead with her fingers and brought them back to his face.

She brushed the raised corners of his lips, a smile forming on her lips as well.

"Your lips are soft, like your apples."

"Jimin!" Annette gasped in embarrassment.

She tried to pull back from him, but he held her tight, his smile breaking into laughter. They slowly swam back closer to shore and Jimin finally let her go.