" Ayi."

" Baba awake?"

" Hmm, you want milk?"

" Can ma put staberry?"

" I will."

One thing was her son had a weird obsession with strawberries, he loves them. Anything that has strawberry in it he wants it. He even has five t-shirts with strawberry prints.

" Good morning baba, me going to jungle!" Ranvijay yelled running inside their bed chamber.

Siya walked to the small kitchen to make her husband's coffee and her's along with the strawberry milk her kid asked for.

" Good morning." Two arms wrapped around her waist

" Ranvijay?"

" He's in the room, fiddling with your phone. Give me a kiss before he comes running inside."

" Rajveer ji!"

" Shh." His hands slowly crept inside her tee , caressing her but. As soon as his palms landed on her but,Siya winced.

" Does it hurt?" He asked

" Little."

" Weren't you the one who begged me to spank you, hmm. Moaning when my hand landed on your butt." He whispered.

" Veer! This isn't the type of conversation one should start their day with. "

" Yeah I should have just pounded inside you, which I would have if our son hadn't walked in."

" Y..you I don't even have a word to describe you now!" She accused.

" You're taking Ranvijay with you to the park?" He asked.

" Yes even Zozo and Drogo."

" Oh be safe."

Rajveer had turned into an actual dog lover after a few months of getting them, he was the one who used to take them for walks.

Rajveer was the CM for the second time now. Siya couldn't help but feel proud of her husband.

" Oh don't forget to me after you take a bath, will apply an ointment again to soothe the redness." He said winking.

" You!" Siya looked at the 37 year old man walking outside, eight years and he looked even more handsome. The muscles oh god! Oh my god those veiny hands the way he fingered her with those godly fingers!

' siya not the time to think about your husband's muscles and him overall!' she thought.

The shy Siya was still there but she had learned to express herself better, be it at work or in bed with her husband.

" Thank you mumma." Ranvijay said as he sipped onto his milk.

" You're welcome baby, after you finish with your milk go with your Baba he'll give you a bath. We need to go to the Jungle. So get ready."

" Animals waiting for me!"

" But you need to stay quiet there. Mumma has some work first, after that I'll take you around."

" Me quiet, not Zozo and Drogo. They bark."

" My baby, aren't you cute."

" Baba you come too okay."

" No you go with mama, baba will come in the evening."

" Ok me wait for Baba."

" Come let's wash you up." He said and picked the little boy up