Tv Crossover!? 😵‍💫📺

Can you guess them all?

Izuku Midoriya

"I just wanted some (favorite drink)!" you cried as you were currently being violently whisked away by a pair of metallic tentacle arms connected to a speckled man, Ing the side of a skyscraper with the rest of his other metallic tentacles.

You had no idea what happened one minute you were in the café on a date with your boyfriend the next thing you know some guy crashes through and snatches you.

"Y/n!" cried Mydoriya then ran away.

"Are you serious!?" you screamed in disbelief.

"Hahaha! At last I've found the masked hero's confidant!" he laughed as he reached the top of the building. 

"Dude I have no idea who you are or what you're talking about!" you cried as he dangled you over the building.

"Hold it Mad Pod!" called the masked hero. "Let her go!" he swung in on his black whip and attacked the villain.

"Agh!" he cried and dropped you.

"AHHHH!" you screamed as you plummeted.

As your life flashed before your eyes, you started reminiscing about a certain comic book that you used to read back home about a superhero and his love interest that was always a damsel in distress. The hero would always save her in the end, and they'd all live happily ever after.

Wait, but didn't the hero lose one of his girlfriends to a fall similar to this one?

I think it was the first one no wait or was it the second one?

Your mind began to spin, and not because of the high altitude.

Shit is that me!?

Am I the first one or am I the second one?

Am I gonna die for someone else's character development!?

As you mind wandered your adrenaline kicked in as soon as your eyes fixated at the quickly incoming concrete ground.

"AAAAAHHH-"

"Gotcha!" you heard the hero say as he held you in his arms and swung you around the city to get away from the villain.

"Oh my god..." you breathed, "what took you so long Cinnamon!?" you cried.