The Monthly Visitor 👹

Decided to make this... For no particular reason👀

Izuku Midoriya

"GRAA!" you growled as you chucked Mineta out of the nearest window.

Normally no one would bat an eye at this because... Well... it's Mineta... But you weren't normally quick to violence, and Midoriya knows this.

"Y-Y/n? Is everything ok?" he asked and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Yeah just a bit lightheaded today..."

"And short fused..." Monoma joked as he walked by.

"You wanna go next bootleg Bakugo!?"  you threatened.

"Hahahahaha!" he laughed but was hauling his ass down the hall to get as far away from you as possible.

"You want me to take you to recovery girl?" he asked worryingly.

"Hmm, I think I'll be ok, after I eat..." you giggled brushing your mood off as just being hangry.

"Alright..." he smiled, took your hand and led you to the cafeteria.

"Oh I'm sorry Y/n, we're all outta (favorite dessert)..." the chef frowned apologetically.

"What!?" you gasped.

"Aw shit..." Bakugo cursed midway through eating his lunch. Though far away from you, he could feel a familiar chill run up his spine.

"It's ok Y/n, you can have mine!" Midoriya smiled.

"Cinnabon..." you teared up with joy, "you're so thoughtful!" you reached for the plate/bowl/cup as he handed it to you until...

*CRASH!*

Monoma 'accidentally' bumped into him.

"Oops!"

Your dessert was mixed with broken ceramics and the bacteria on the floor, Monoma was checked into the hospital for a week and you were sent home for the day.

"Y/n!" Midoriya barged in your room frantically.

"Huh? Cinnabon? What are you-"

"I came over as soon as I remembered!" he exclaimed.

"Remembered what-" you chuckled at his behavior.

He dumped all the bags he was carrying then reach into his backpack and pulled a notebook.

"I remember you always have... Uh... Your 'time'..." he blushed, "on the (date) of every month!" he pointed to his notes.

"Y-You've been tracking my periods?" you blushed.

"Of course!" he smiled warmly, "I've also tracked your cravings, you want sweets when you're (mood), savory when you're (mood), and cuddles when you're (mood)!" he smiled excitedly.

"And I came prepared for it all!" he dug through the piles of store bags he brought in.

He excitedly showed off all your favorite foods and comfort items to help you through your time.

He's always prepared for every situation, including your special time of the month.

Katsuki Bakugo

"Noooo......" you silently screamed to yourself when you woke up feeling a bit wet.

"Please no, not now..." you were on the verge of tears.

Normally this would be no problem. You've woken up on your period multiple times, accidents happen, no biggie.

Yes biggie.