CHOICES: When He's Evil 👿 pt. 2

A/N: Whatever you chose for part 3 will be the ending.
One of them is a good ending and another is a bad ending, but you're going to have to pick wisely and figure out which ending is which 👻

Happy reading 😈

Izuku Midoriya
YOU CHOSE: A Tie!

"This is (hero name). I think I found Deku, and I'm going after him!" you said, sprinting through the streets, following the sound of his voice.

"No! *cough!*" All Might warned desperately, but his injuries left him powerless.

"I have to! We won't get another chance to catch him. He's too dangerous to let go!"

"Listen to me, y/n, you don't understand!" All Might called frantically, but the line abruptly cut off.

"Uncle All Might?" You were puzzled by the sudden silence.

"Are you there? Is anybody there?"

It was then that you realized just how eerily quiet it had become outside.

"H-hello?" You came to a sudden stop.

The city had fallen into an unnatural silence. Midoriya's voice had vanished, replaced by a peculiar buzzing noise.

"Huh? What the-" your earpiece was shot right out of your ear, shattering as it hit the ground.

"What-?" You turned to the direction from which the projectile had come, but you saw no one.

Even your super-sonic hearing quirk was useless against the strange buzzing that clouded your senses.

"You really are a goddess," his voice whispered in your ear.

"Ah!" You leaped away from him.

There he stood, in the desolate street, a malevolent smirk gracing his face, a device in his hand.

"Hya!" You attempted to fight back, but he easily overpowered you. Oddly, he didn't seem interested in hurting you.

He inhaled your scent as he pinned you down and revealed a disturbing secret.

"Get off you creep!" You struggled.

"So perfect... it's a shame those heroes corrupted your pure soul..." His voice sounded gentle but restrained, as if not trying to scare you but failing miserably.

"But you're still so resilient..." he smiled at your feeble attempts to break free. "I knew there was something special about you..."

"What the hell are you on about!" You struggled, "and why are you so obsessed with All Might-AH!" You cried when he twisted your arm.

"Sorry my love, but you know you're not allowed to say his name, silly girl..." his smile fell.

"I used to be All Might's successor, you know," he revealed, his voice low and chilling. "But I've come to despise the hero society, especially their treatment of people without quirks."

"And what does that have to do with me or All-" you stopped when his grip on your arm tightened.

"Good girl..." his smirk returned.

"I'm here to rescue you of course!" He chuckled at your silly question.

"What!?"

He maintained that eerie smirk, his eyes gleaming with an unsettling intensity. "I want you to join me, y/n. Together, we can change this world."