Horror Movie!? 🎥 😱

My favorite month is finally here🥰

What happens when the two of you are in a horror movie?

Izuku Midoriya

"Ok, it's bedtime..." said Midoriya, tucking in your baby cousin.

You were babysitting that night, and you asked him to tag along. He agreed, thinking it would be a fun and easygoing night. It was for the most part.

"Aww, but Amy and I aren't done playing!" your baby cousin cried.

"W-Who's Amy?" Midoriya asked, genuinely curious.

"Shes my friend, and she says you have a really pure soul," she smiled sweetly.

"I-uh... thanks..." Midoriya blushed nervously, taking the compliment to heart.

"She says those souls are the juiciest..." your cousin's smile widened unnaturally, sending a shiver down Midoriya's spine.

"Y/n!" Midoriya called you from the other room, clearly feeling uneasy.

"What is it, babe? Is (cousin) getting fussy?" you walked in, wanting to ensure everything was okay.

"Y/n!" your cousin smiled, "Amy says your soul is corrupted with impure thoughts!"

"Well, tell Amy to mind her damn business!" you fired back, dismissing the imaginary friend.

"Amy says the impure need to be purified in the fires of the underworld!" your cousin giggled.

You looked at your boyfriend, and he now appeared genuinely frightened.

"(Cousin), who's Amy?" you finally asked, trying to understand the situation.

"Amy says it's rude to ask me about her when she's standing right there!" your cousin pointed to the closet door.

"..." There was no one there, and neither of you were about to investigate.

"Aight, let's go home..." you casually picked up your keys and walked out of the room, with Midoriya quickly following.

"W-We're just gonna leave her alone?" Midoriya asked as he got into your car.

"She ain't alone; she's got Amy..." you said while casually putting on your seatbelt.

Midoriya pondered it for a moment. "Unless you want to go in there yourself to go get her?"

"... *click*" he quickly put on his seatbelt, not wanting to venture back into the spooky room.

Halfway into the drive home, a pang of guilt hit Midoriya, and you had to turn back to make sure your cousin was okay... from the driveway.

Katsuki Bakugo

The two of you were cuddled on the couch, enjoying a lazy evening of snacks and a movie on TV. It was late into the night, and you both appeared to be on the brink of sleep.

"Hehehe..." the masked man chuckled darkly as he picked up his axe, making his way across the street and up to your front door. His anticipation was palpable, the thought of feasting on your organs sending shivers down his spine.

Silently, he opened the door and crept in, approaching the couch from behind. With a swift motion, he swung his axe down onto the couch where you two sat.

"Hehehe-hm?" When he didn't hear a scream of terror, he looked over to see that he had cut into a cushion.

*click*