Enemies 🤜💥🤛

What would happen if you guys turned out to be enemies instead of lovers?

Izuku Midoriya

"Hey! stop!" Deku chased you down.

"Better luck next time bunny boy! Hahaha!" You teased while running off with your stolen goods.

"Get back here! you need to pay for those!" He chased you into the subway station.

"Hehe..." You laughed cheekily as you got on the train before him. "See ya next time..."

As the train sped away, you sat to take a breather.

*BONK!*

That was soon short-lived once you saw the young hero pressed against the glass outside.

"Are you insane!?" You panicked.

"Give those back thief!" He banged against the glass.

"Ugh... so persistent..." you rolled your eyes, grabbed your bag, and rushed to the next car.

"Huh?" He caught onto what you were doing and chased after you.

"Stop!" He jumped down in between train cars and tried grabbing you.

"Hya!" You tried kicking him.

"Whoa!" H panicked as he nearly fell over.

"Hey!" You climbed to the top of the train when he caught his balance.

"End of the line, you've got nowhere to run!" He followed you.

"Oh really?" You smirked.

*HONK HONK*

"Huh!?" Izuku watched as you jumped off the train and onto another one that was going in the opposite direction.

"Ha! whoa!" the train took a sharp turn and you couldn't balance yourself in time so you slipped and fell, "Ngh!" You dangled off the side, holding on for dear life.

You couldn't hold on for long, you had to think of a plan to save yourself, but you were too scared to do anything. You started to panic when your grip was slipping.

"Grab my hand!" he called out.

Your eyes widened when you looked up and saw him, the hero boy that tried capturing you, risking his life to save you.

"Please, I won't let you fall I promise! I'll keep you safe!" He shouted desperately.

He looked so concerned and desperate to save you that it pissed you off. You glared at him.

"You... filthy hero..." you let go.

*gasp* His eyes widened as he saw you, without hesitation, let go of the train and fall off as you were going over a bridge.

"Nooooooo!"

You'd rather die than be saved by a hero. How dare they, such irresponsible idiots. Putting their lives on the line for people who don't give a shit about them, makes you sick.

you closed your eyes, ready for the impact...until.

"BLACK WHIP!"

"Huh?" You opened your eyes and found yourself in his arms, dangling off of a bridle and slowly being lowered to the ground.

"Are you ok!?" He asked worryingly.

"...You..." You looked up at him while he cradled you in his arms. he held you with such tenderness, you clenched your fists. "idiot!" you punched him in the face as soon as you made it to the ground.