Pick Me 💁‍♀️

Encountering a Pick Me

DISCLAIMER:  All the women/girl characters mentioned from my hero academia that have been "picked-me- -ified" are all characters that I love and cherish❤️ so if I see any hatred towards them, you will regret it!

I've seen how deranged this fandom has gotten over the years so I'm not taking any chances.

On with the story!

Izuku Midoriya

"Aww, y/n what's taking so long!" called Melissa.

"Just a sec! I'm still putting on my make-up!" you yelled back.

"Geez I had no idea girls took so long to get ready." Melissa giggled.

"I-Im sure you look lovely y/n, but I really need your help!" Cried Midoriya from beyond the door.

"Don't worry Izuku, I can tie that for you, I grew up with guys so I've been tying ties instead of ballet laces since I was 5." she bragged.

"They're ribbons and they take some time to master." you opened the door.

"Oh of course you know y/n, haha, you're such a girly girl!" Melissa teased, "Right Izuku?"

"Oh wow, you're so pretty y/n!" he accidentally ignored Melissa to gush at your makeup and dress.

"Don't look!" you covered your face and shuffled in your heels towards your vanity dresser. "Im not done yet, "I keep messing up my cat eye..." you said while steadily applying eyeliner.

"Oh wow so cool!" Melissa gushed, "you look so good in Make-up y/n! It looks like a lot though...." She leaned close in your face.

"Uhhh it's not really though, it's just a dance so I'm not going full glam tonight." You shrugged. "Just some concealer and eyeliner..."

"Oh?" She shrugged, "well I didn't know. I never wear any so it looks like a lot!" She gushed in a weird high pitched voice.

"Oh, really? Well I could lend you some if you wanna try!" you smiled.

"No thanks, I'm not used to that girly stuff! Just a shower and lip bomb and I'm good to go!" she waved off, "A dress and sneakers are all I need," she gloated. "But if I had the chance, I'd go in my jeans and hoodie."

She giggled in a fake high pitch and you finally picked up the hint.

"Riiight..." you said awkwardly and finished up your make up.

"A more casual and natural look is so much easier, guys like that more, right Izuku?" she turned to the green-haired boy, still struggling with his tie.