Driving 🚗

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya

Midoriya got the great idea to go for his driver's license. The problem was that not that many people around him actually knew how to drive except one, All Might.

He learned to drive on one of his trips to America, and since he was going to take Maria on a trip soon, he had no problem, teaching his successor how to drive.

You tagged along for moral support of course since you didn't have an interest in driving right now. You were more currently occupied with being his passenger Princess.

"Alright now young Midoriya, nice and steadily release the break and press the gas..."

As the engine roared to life, Midoriya's grip on the steering wheel tightened.
"Right!" he accidentally forgot to put it in Grove and just revved the engine.

"S-Sorry!"

All Might, exuding his usual confidence, tried to reassure him. "Fear not, young Midoriya! Driving is much like mastering One For All, a journey of power and control!"

Midoriya glanced nervously at you, through the rear view mirro. "you can do it Cinnabon, just take it. Nice and slow!"

All Might began with the basics, but Midoriya's anxiety seemed to intensify with every pedal push. "U-uh, All Might, I think I might need more practice with this whole acceleration thing," he stammered.

All Might chuckled, "Fear not, my boy! A hero must conquer all challenges. Now, onwards!"

The car lurched forward, and Midoriya frantically tried to find the right balance. You held onto the seat for dear life as he navigated the parking lot with more enthusiasm than finesse.

"All right, Cinnabon, focus on the road," you encouraged. "And maybe a bit less on the quirks of One For All!"

All Might, still in his mighty form, leaned over from the passenger seat. "Remember, young Midoriya, you control the vehicle, not the other way around!"

"R-right!" he looked at the gearshift awkwardly.

"Great! Now Back it up..." he encouraged a reverse Park.

"Right,  back it up..." he nervously put it in neutral, "Uhhh........"

"You got a shifted into reverse Cinnabon!" you smiled.

"Reverse! Right!" he quickly shifted the gear and nervously slammed on the gas pedal.

As Midoriya attempted a turn, the tires squealed, causing All Might to grip the dashboard. "Perhaps a gentler approach next time, my boy!"

After a series of heart-pounding moments and a few unintentional detours, Midoriya parked the car with relief. You applauded, "Great job, Cinnabon!" your disoriented wobbling didn't treasure him.