He's Angry 😡

Halloween isn't over!😭 I got 2 more spooky-themed scenarios coming out soon❤️

When someone/something pisses him off.

Izuku Midoriya

Late at night in the quiet school, Midoriya was in the gym, training.

"GRA!" He let out an tires cry when he missed the punching bag.

Trying to lighten the mood, you spoke up, "Seems like your depth perception is improving. At least you're hitting the bag this time."

Midoriya glared at you initially but then softened when he realized you were just trying to encourage him. "I'm keeping my strength up for the mission. I'll be back in bed soon," he assured you.

Concerned about his relentless training, you finally confessed awkwardly that Aizawa wanted him to rest and heal, not participate in the upcoming mission.

"Mr. Aizawa and the others are really worried about your health," you explained. "We want you to rest. You've been here for four days, hardly getting any sleep, and we've had to re-stitch your wounds multiple times."

Midoriya stopped your rambling. "Y/n..."

"We need you to sit this mission out," you said, fearing his reaction.

"What!?" Midoriya protested. "I came back to UA so we could work together, and now you want me to stay back?"

"Baby, you're still recovering, and if anything were to happen to you..." you began, but Midoriya's frustration boiled over, and he punched the bag into the wall.

"This is so UNFAIR!"

Midoriya's outburst left the gym echoing with tension. As the dust settles from the burst bag, his rage softened. You could see the frustration and determination in his eyes, but you knew it was fueled by his strong desire to protect.

With a deep sigh, you approached him, reaching out to touch his clenched fist. "I know how much this mission means to you, and I want nothing more than for us to work together too. But, Cinnabon, you're not invincible and you can rely on us too."

You continued, "You've been pushing yourself beyond your limits. We're a team, and we'll have more chances in the future to take down the villains. But for now, the best thing you can do is take care of yourself and heal."

Midoriya's shoulders slumped, and he lowered his head. "I just... I can't stand the thought of sitting on the sidelines while our friends are out there risking their lives."

You cupped his face gently, making him meet your gaze. "You're not sitting on the sidelines, baby. You're ensuring you're in the best shape possible for the next mission, and that's a crucial role too. We're all counting on you to come back strong."

He sighed, his anger slowly giving way to acceptance. "I hate when you make sense," he mumbled, a small smile tugging at his lips.

You chuckled, leaning in to kiss his forehead. "I just want you safe, my hero." He blushed but chucked at your new Nick name for him.

As you left the gym together, you couldn't help but feel relieved that he was finally willing to prioritize his own well-being. The mission would come, and when it did, you'd be there by his side, stronger than ever.

Katsuki Bakugo

"Hey, cousin!"

You sighed when your older cousins barged into your room. "Oh God, no."