Breaking Up!? 😫

What would happen if you two broke up?

Izuku Midoriya

He dimmed immersed himself in training, pushing himself harder each day to distract from the ache in his heart.

However when he did take a break to eat and shower, he would cry.

All Might noticed the toll it was taking on his young successor and decided to offer some guidance.

"Remember young young Midoriya, it's okay to cry," All Might advised, his voice a mixture of wisdom and empathy.

A wave of tears hit the elderly hero so fast that it whisked him away, leaving Midoriya to ponder those words and the emotional release that training alone couldn't provide.

Midoriya, wiping away his own tears, mumbled, "I thought heroes didn't cry..."

All Might reappeared, composed but with a gentle smile. "Even heroes face heartbreak, young Midoriya. It's what makes you human. Embrace your emotions, and you'll find strength in vulnerability."

He cried that entire day, the school had to be let out early due to flooding.

-later-

You were out of town that week he mourned out to the country with no signal or electricity.

so imagine you're surprised when you finally came back to the city and saw that your last text that you had sent to him before you left. Had a typo in it.

"Cinnabon!" you busted into his room.

"Ah!" he screamed but quickly wiped his tears and runny nose. "Y-Y/n, what are you doing here-" he was so confused and caught off guard.

"Baby I'm so sorry!" you smothered him in a hug, "It was an accident I'd never leave you!" 

"....HUH?" the realization set in.

Now he cried for a completely different reason.

Katsuki Bakugo

In the aftermath of your breakup left have the school destroyed and earned the both of you in a co-ed juvenile detention center.

He was seething in bandages, from the wounds you gave him. He thought how smug you must have been to have hurt him this much.

As he walked down the hallway a group of girls passed him as well, all cuffed together in line headed off to god knows where.

Seeing your bruised face at the end of the line caught him off guard. The extent of his anger was shown al over your form. For the first time in a while, Bakugo felt remorse.

He wanted to hold you then and there and kill the person who did that to you. But he couldn't... Cause you hated him, and he was the one that hurt you.