He's Cute/He flirts 😏

Izuku Midoriya

"How's the pasta Y/n?" Asked Midoriya.

"Mmmhmm!" You mumbled your approval through a full mouth.

"Hehe, I'll take that as a yes..." he chuckled at how much you were enjoying his new pasta dish his mom taught him.

"Oh, lemme get that..." he noticed some aside at the corner of your mouth so he wiped it.

"S-Sorry..." you blushed with embarrassment.

"It's ok y/n, I love that you love my food..." his smile brightened.

"How unladylike like!" You heard another girl taunt from across the table.

"Huh?" Izuku was taken back in surprise but you weren't.

"Such a sloppy way to eat, so unsightly!" She teased and her lackies, I mean friends, laughed.

You knew the girl. She was an upperclassmen in your class. She was a bully and always picked you out for some reason.

"It must be SOOO embarrassing to have such a gluttonous girlfriend!"

"Huh? No way!" He defended, "I love watching Y/n eat... wait I mean, she's really cute when she eats and I... I uh... really like seeing her happy..." he blushed.

"What's a guy like you doing with a girl like her?" She smirked.

"What!?" You were getting annoyed. 

"Shhhhh!" He panicked in a hushed tone to the girl, "I don't think she knows yet that she can do better..." he tried whispering but his over the top nature gave him away.

"Aw, Cinnabon you-"

"Oh please! come now dear Deku, I don't have to lower my tone, with those oversized ugly earphones she wears all the time, she's basically deaf!" She and her friends laughed once again.

"But I can read lips, bitch, and I hope you can read hands!" You held up your fists.

"Y/n no!" He held you back before you could jump over the table.

Katsuki Bakugo

"Y/N!" He screamed from the bottom of the stairs.

"OK DAMN!" You screamed back while you closed your mascara and rushed downstairs.

"Finally-" he rolled his eyes but stopped halfway once he saw you.

"Jeez, so impatient..." you sighed and stood in front of him, "we can go now... hey!" You waved your hand in his face but he was somehow stuck in place.

You were wearing a dress he picked out when you took him shopping. He had t actually seen you in it so it took him a bit off guard to see you in it.

"Dude are you alright?" you snap your fingers in front of his face and it actually worked at helping him to snap out of his trance.

"...How attached are you to that dress are you?" He asked blatantly.

"Why do you ask?" You side eyed him with concern, "you don't like it?"

"I... you should change..." he look at you plainly.

"What the- I thought you said we were running late!?" You glared, "and I look gorgeous in this dress, you bastard!"

"I didn't say you were ugly you idiot! I said go change!" He shouted.

"Into what dumbass! This is the fanciest dress I own!"