Love Languages❤️🧡💛💚💙

Izuku Midoriya
Acts of Service ❤️

"Ugh!" You slumped your backpack off your shoulders and crashed on Deku's bed.

"Hmm?" He turned from his seat at his table and looked at you worryingly, "what's wrong y/n?"

"I'm soooo tired!" You groaned through his pillow.

You were bumped up a year because of a recommendation so you had much more work to do and it was exhausting.

You even had to stay school later than the first years which was annoying. So by the time you made it to your boyfriend's dorm to hang out you were ready to knock out.

"Then take a nap silly..." he chuckled adorably.

"But I have homework~~~~!" You whined.

"Hehe well you can't get anything done when you're tired, get some rest and when you wake up we'll rested you'll feel much better!" He encouraged as he tucked you in his bed with a blanket.

"But what if I don't wake up on time?" You worried.

"I'm here, I'll wake you up in an hour, ok?" He reassured.

"I guess... " you blushed when he leaned down to kiss your forehead.

"Great, now get some shut eye!" He smiled and then closed his blinds/curtains and turned out the lights.

It didn't take long for you to sleep. Waking up was an entirely different story.

"Huh?"

You woke up feeling well rested, which could only mean one thing... you over slept.

"Shit..." you panicked when you looked out the window; it was nightfall.

"Dang it Cinnabon..." you looked at him by his desk, he was fast asleep.

"I should of set a timer..." you walked over to him and snickered when you saw him asleep with a pencil in his hand.

"Such a nerd..." you leaned down to kiss his adorable Lu sleeping face, "huh?" You stopped when you got close enough to see what was on his desk.

"No way..." it was your homework, all done.

"..." you blushed.

He stayed up to finish your homework and let you sleep in.

"Cinnabon..." you teared up a bit.

You then helped him to his bed and tucked him in. You got in with him and went back to sleep.

Katsuki Bakugo
Words of Affirmation 🧡

"What was that?!" You growled, "you completely threw that match! you weren't even fighting!"

Lately, he's been strangely calm around you. Whenever you tried to talk to him about it, he blew it off what tipped you over the edge as a sparring match the two of you just had in the gym. He barely even lifted a fist tears s you, only dodging attacks.

"What the hell do you have to say for yourself!?" You berated him.

"... I love you..."

"Ayo what?" You stepped back a bit.

"I know I'm not the easiest person to get along with... I'm a bully.. but I was wrong about a lot of things... I'm sorry... and... I love you..."

"... you're not dying are you?" You tried feeling his neck and head for a temperature.