Beach Episode! 🏖

These are short

Izuku Midoriya

- you were chilling with Momo and Jiro at the juice bar while he played volleyball with Todoroki and Bakugo.

- you started to feel a bit bored so you got up to go and ask the others if you and the girls could play too.

- what you didn't realize was that your boyfriend had just accidentally hit Bakugo in the head with the ball and so was currently running for his life.

- "Kacchan I said I was sorry!" He cried as he ran along the beach.

- " get back here nerd!"

- " hey Cinnabon do you mind if me and-" you were cut off one he slammed into you.

- " oh my gosh! Y/n are you o...o..." he went to silence for he realized what he was clutching on when he fell.

- in his tumble, he accidentally grabbed your suit front and dragged it gown with him.

- it revealed way too much cleavage that what you were comfortable with and too much for Midoriya to handle.

- he lost so much blood from seeing your chest that you had to spend the rest of the afternoon tending to him and her and umbrella to make sure he was ok.

Katsuki Bakugo

- Beach volley ball.

- boys v. Girls

- you and Uraraka v. Bakugo and Midoriya

- Uraraka and Deku played as if it was the friendly game it was while you and your boyfriend played as if it was an actual tournament and the stakes where your lives.

- they realized it was serious when the ball that you and Bakugo were serving each other was so fast that it caught on fire.

- The two then decided to just sit out the game (for their own safety) and watch from a distance.

- The game ended in a tie when the ball exploded from the heat when he struck it and it blew up over the net.

- "HA! I win!" He gloated.

- "you did not pop rocks!" You glared, "it was still on your side!"

- you pointed to the flaming debris in the sand that was once the ball.

- in a strange turn of events, The pieces of the ball were evenly distributed on either side of the net, creating another tie.

- Deku was brave enough (or stupid enough) to get in between you and explain the points in the game.

- "Y-You know it's a-actually a tie..."

- " shut up broccoli top!" You both yelled at the poor boy who went back to awkwardly sitting next to his classmates and watch the both of you argue the entire time.

- eventually the both of you made the tiebreaker into an actual fight which ironically also ended in another tie when Aizawa came to break you two up.

Shoto Todoroki

- Exploring a scary cave.

- Thinking it would be romantic so you sign up for a tour

- You forgot that you were a scarf cat and freak out.

- you start to panic when you lose track of the tour guide and get lost.

-"LEMME OUT! ITS DARK AND SCARY IN HERE! WAAAAA!!!!" You cried.

- Shoto makes a fire in his hand.

- "y/n it's ok, I'm right here..." he reassured and wrapped arm around you for safety and comfort.

- he helps you calm down from your panic attack.

- You eventually make it out of the cave with your water quirk and followed the flow of water.

- "let's never do that again." Todoroki deadpanned, shaken up from being attacked by cave creatures.

- "agreed..." you nodded.

- you two immediately pass out.

Keigo Takami

- "you ready baby bird?" Called Keigo as you changed into the new bathing suit he bought you.

- "absolutely not!" You cried from behind the curtains.

- you never owned more than a one piece with sleeves; Keigo bought you a bikini.

- you Refuseto reveal your bathing suit.

- "everyone will see me in this!" You cried.

- " oh come on baby bird it's a private beach and I had it rented out just for us, no one's gonna see you except us..." he reassured.

- "you promise!?"

- "of course!"

- he and B/f opened their cameras and waited with perverted smiles on their faces.

-"we'll... ok..."

- she and your best friend high-fived in mutual excitement and anticipation.

- "ta-da!" You smiled once you stepped out reviewing a Long Beach dress

- "..."

- B/f watched with a disappointing frown on her face. 

- "you look hot baby bird!" Keigo mindlessly drooled while snapping pictures at you at every angle.

- " this is a new level of pathetic for you man" b/f shook her head at Keigo's simping.

Shota Aizawa

- it was a class field trip to the beach.

- you were forced to go with him as a co-chaperone for his students.

- you were mainly responsible for keeping an eye on Mineta; which was more than a little challenge to say the least.

- "hehehehe..." The little grape giggled as he looked into the girls changing tent.

- "take your bitch ass grape-head ass somewhere else with that!" You yelled as you punted him like a football so far off the beach and into the ocean.

- " that'll keep him busy for a while..." you side a breath of relief while sitting next to your co-teacher and husband who is covered up to the neck and sand and half way passed out.

- the girls had buried him there earlier.

- you nonchalantly picked up your magazine and began reading as Mineta struggled for his life trying to swim to shore.

- "was that necessary?" Asked Aizawa.

- " he's basically his own floatation device, he's good..." you turn the page while the purple boy screamed and cried for help, "besides, everyone's safer if he's out there..."

See ya later! ❤️

Up next:
Meeting His Parents
OR
You Turn Into A Kid