Saucy Moments 😳

These are pretty short

Izuku Midoriya

Movie night with his class was always fun. It was one of the only times you could all relax and enjoy each other's company in peace. Bakugo's crew had picked the movie this week and it was actually pretty good.

"..." you walked up to Bakugo sitting next to your boyfriend, a seat you had already claimed earlier and had come back from the bathroom to see the explosive blonde had claimed it.

"Don't let me embarrass you infront of your friends..." you deadpanned.

"Eh? What the hell did you say earmuffs!?" Bakugo glared.

"I-It's ok y/n, here take my seat, I'll sit on the floor-" Ever being the people pleaser, your boyfriend offered a solution.

"No you don't, stay right there..." you glared, refusing to let him be a doormat.

"O-ok..." he blushed when you sat on his lap and aggressively stretched your legs out onto Bakugo's lap.

"Hey!" Bakugo yelled.

"Shhh!" Both Tsu and his girlfriend shushed him and stuffed popcorn in his mouth.

He cursed but started choking in the popcorn. Embarrassed, he sat quietly and watched the movie.

"..." throughout the movie, Midoriya had been adjusting his seating position which made you feel a bit concerned.Were you too heavy? Was he trying to spare your feeling by enduring your weight this whole time?

"Hng..." you heard him give a soft whimper.

"Hmm? Cinnabon is something wrong?" You turned around to see him red faced and sweating.

"Huh?" He jumped slightly. "N-No I'm fine."

"You sure?" You asked, " you know you can tell me if I'm too heavy, right I can get off interested on the floor it's no problem it's no big deal-"

"No!-" he almost yelled when he wrapped an arm around you.

Seeing that no one noticed, he whispered to you, "Uhh I got a little situation..."

"Hm? What are you talking about bab- ooooh..." suddenly, you felt his situation.

You two sat there until the movie ended and everyone left to go to bed.
Midoriya cried and apologized all weekend out of pure embarrassment.

Katsuki Bakugo

"Man hands!" Bakugo screamed from your bathroom.

You two had just gotten home after a long training session. You had already taken a shower.

"WHAT!?" You grumbled from your bedroom, towel still on cause you got distracted on your phone.

"You forgot my towel you dumbass!"

"What do I look like your slave!?" You complained while grabbing a towel and walking to the door.

"Hurry up! Servant girl!" He doubled down.

"Say I won't let your bitch-ass walk out here butt-ass naked and soaking... wet..." you paused when his head and outstretched hand came from the crack of the door.

Seeing his hair down and dripping kind of made him look cute.

"W-What are you waiting on? Gimme the damn towel..." he blushed seeing you wrapped in just a towel.

"D-Don't tell me what to do you-AH!" You squealed when he grabbed your arm along with the towel when you handed it to him.

"Ayo wait! WAIT CHILL!" You tried bargaining with him but your screams were in vain, he had dragged you back into the shower.