Chapter 46 Impressing Qian Renxu

Start from the beginning

"Oh? Soul Power circulation route?" 'Xue Qinghe's' eyes lit up as he looked at Su Wen, expressing surprise.

Observing this, Su Wen seemed satisfied with the Crown Prince's ability to recognize the situation and also showed a proud expression for his achievements.

"Your Highness, this is the result of my research - the Soul Power circulation route. During daily meditation practice, using this route to circulate Soul Power can enhance cultivation efficiency by twenty percent!" Su Wen confidently stated.

Qian Renxue appeared genuinely surprised.

'Well done, young man. Fortunately, I can see through you; otherwise, the real 'Xue Qinghe' would have been thoroughly deceived by you.

This complete circulation route doesn't just enhance cultivation efficiency by twenty percent. It's at least forty percent! Moreover, not only during daily meditation practice, but it's also likely to maintain basic circulation during battles and even in ordinary life, significantly strengthening the Spirit Master's endurance.'

"No wonder Su Wen can sustain his Spirit Power consumption in long battles," she inexplicably thought of the rumors about Su Wen's endurance. While Spiritual Power is one aspect, this Soul Power circulation route is the major contributor. Qian Renxue doesn't believe that Su Wen hasn't calculated the efficiency of this circulation route properly.

In her view, Su Wen wanted to gain the support of 'Xue Qinghe' by presenting a suitable ratio and not take too big of an advantage from her. This honest act from Su Wen have earned her favor.

"Su Wen still has Spirit Hall in his heart."

The hidden Porcupinefish Douluo also felt that Su Wen understood the situation well. By concealing his identity and entering the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy, joining the Crown Prince's side, seeking benefits while also maintaining a balance—Su Wen has not fully supported the other party but has gained enough appreciation to reap benefits.

Originally, they were still pondering how to perceive Su Wen's revelation of the theory of absorbing Spirit Rings beyond the level, but now they have cast aside this issue. A true scholar, a theoretical genius, how could he be satisfied with just one set of theories?

Crown Prince 'Xue Qinghe' had a smile on his face, and his gaze towards Su Wen was full of admiration. "Su Wen, you're excellent!" He even showed a side that was inconsistent with his usual persona, laughing loudly and praising Su Wen.

After the praise, he returned to his composed demeanor, but his eyes still revealed admiration. "The circulation route of Spirit Power, we also have research in the Heaven Dou Empire. I can arrange for you; the research results in the royal family can be at your disposal!" He waved his hand generously.

"Thank you, Your Highness."

"Just call me Big Brother Xue."

"Yes, thank you, Big Brother Xue."

Xue Qinghe showed a smile at having poached a genius with great potential.

...

"Xiaowen, why did you join the academy's research institute?" Xiao Zhan had a puzzled and perplexed expression.

Before the Crown Prince left, he directly ordered Su Wen to be transferred to the research institute of the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy.

"What did you do exactly? How did you manage to gain such significant benefits directly? Apart from the research data in the institute, the resources that can be mobilized simply by joining the research institute are enormous. The royal family's investment in the institute is not small. Rumors say that three years ago, for a research project requiring Spirit Bones, the royal family indeed selected a good Spirit Bone from the treasury and sent it to the research institute."

Su Wen wore an proudful expression fitting his age. "Of course, it's because Crown Prince believes in my extraordinary talent and provides me with excellent cultivation conditions"

"Give me a break." Xiao Zhan unceremoniously patted Su Wen on the head, saying, "You wouldn't expose anything you shouldn't, right?"

"Uncle Zhan, you can rest assured; I know my limits."

"That's good."

...

Saint Spirit Hall.

Salas fell silent as he watched the order from the Consecration Hall to include Su Wen in the Soul Power circulation route project research and to open up all research results to Su Wen.

"This Su Wen still has his own agenda?"

The transfer order came from the Consecration Hall, and its source is evident, undoubtedly reflecting Qian Renxue's intentions. Salas does not believe that Qian Renxue would allow Su Wen to join the Soul Power circulation route project without a valid reason. Having seen Su Wen only once, the fact that Qian Renxue made such a decision suggests that Su Wen must have achieved a certain level of success in this project. Salas is somewhat displeased. Su Wen didn't say a word about his accomplishments in this project.

"Hehehe, you kid probably don't know that even if you hitch yourself to Crown Prince, you can't escape the grasp of my Spirit Hall, right?"

---

If you want to read 50 chapters ahead, check out patreon.com/JohanLt