Siya went inside and got a basket with her

" Rajveer ji congratulations we are officially parents!"

" W.. hat? "

She pulled the cloth from the basket and there were two things sleeping inside it, Rajveer's words not mine.

" That's zozo and the other one is Drogo. Remember you once told me you wanted dogs but couldn't keep them cause you aren't home much? Yeah don't worry I'll take care of them. I know you absolutely love dogs right? You told me!" Siya said smiling.

" Yeah I..I love dogs." Rajveer said

" Where did you get them?" He asked looking at those things in her arms

" Oh Sharma ji gave it to me, Their  dog hazel gave birth to four puppies, they're keeping two and gave two to us so the siblings will be close. They can come see Zozo and Drogo when they want."

" Oh wow!" Rajveer said and looked at Sharma who was looking down.

" Chachu do you like them? Adya and I named them." Aarika Sharma's youngest daughter asked.

" Yeah very nice. Sharma before you go please come to my study I need to talk to you about something very important." Rajveer told.

All of them sat down and had cake talking about everything. Vijay was happy but still he was worried for his daughter but looking at her smile he knew this was the right decision.

" Hukum?"

" Sharma, those things why are they with Siya?"

" You told her you loved dogs!"

" Yeah when they don't belong to me, look at them those look like hair Balls!"

" Hukum I have three daughters, one wife and now five dogs! You told me I was your best friend can't you help your best friend!? They are just two dogs!"

" Yeah slobbery hairy dogs!"

" Hukum I have three children, who seem to love eachother one moment and the other moment they want to kill eachother. Plus those dogs running around creating a menace! Please hukum help your best friend."

" Anyways I can't return it back to you, my wife looks happy."

" Hehe thanks hukum you're the best!"

Soon everyone left except Raagini and Radhika who will be staying here.

Rajveer had some work to complete so he was still in his study.

Siya was in their room with the puppies who were playing with her when there was a knock on the door.

" Didi?"

" Umm Siya may I come in?" Radhika asked.

" Ji come sit." She said and pointed at the sofa.

" They're cute."