*7451-7455*

Chapter 7451: Can't escape this calamity!

The man's eyes gradually darkened, and his eyes like a stream of water were rippling little by little, turning into an unforgettable and stunning figure.

"The guy appeared, then she should have appeared."

The woman chuckled softly, "Even if she appears, what will happen? She walked resolutely like that, she didn't even leave a message."

"So what?" The man's eyes changed, Wushuang's face became more fierce and stubborn, "Even if she didn't leave a message, I will find her!"

There was a hint of sarcasm in the woman's expression, "Her heart is long gone."

"How can you do this?" The man looked in disbelief at the woman and said, "She is your sister!"

"Yes, she is my sister, and then what?" The woman's eyes were full of shady eyes, "She left and disappeared, why must you find her back? That's her choice! Since she made such a choice, she has no right to regret it!"

"No!" The man raised his tone, "She is noble and no one can match her. You know her talent and strength.

From the moment she was born, she was different! No one can compare with her!"

Bang!

The moment the piano in front of the woman was torn apart, she suddenly stood up, "All these years, all things have been handled by me. Haven't I handled them well enough?"

Everything she can do, I can do it!

Why do you want her back?

She doesn't deserve to come back at all!"

The woman's face is cold, with a trace of paranoia, and more decisive.

"From the moment she left, she was no longer my sister! I don't have such a sister!"

Looking at the crazy look of the woman, the man shook his head, but he didn't pay any attention.

"The Devil World has already moved. You are not worried about your sister that is your business, but I will definitely protect her!"

The man's misty eyes are filled with determination. From the first time he saw the figure of Juechen, he knew that he had fallen in his life.

She has disappeared for so many years, as far as he is concerned, she has never left.

Because she is always in his heart, no one can take it away!

"You're stupid!" The woman sneered, "Even if you treat her nicely, she doesn't have you at all in her heart! Why don't you help me sit down in this position? How many beautiful women, why bother to obsess about her alone?"

"You will never understand that she is irreplaceable." The man's eyes gradually became cold, "No one can take her position, you'd better not do it. There are things I don't want to see, otherwise, I won't let you go!"

The man's figure disappeared, and the woman dropped her eyes, and there was a shimmer in her eyes trembling.

"Can you still not escape this disaster after all?"

Wen Ziran was around after confirming that the Qing family team did not find Mo Yunjue. After looking for him, there were still some traces around here after all. It can be seen that Mo Yunjue did his best when he fled before.

It's just that, after walking a certain distance, he found that there was no trace at all.

"The ring of chaos is with me, it is impossible for Yunjue to disappear for no reason."