*6921-6925*

Chapter 6921: Meet, 2 people and 1 beast!

"As soon as the master heard the news about the human race here, she knew that you must be here."

Xiao Hei smiled and looked at the two carefully, making sure that they were safe and sound. She was a bit relieved, but soon she noticed another problem.

"Is it only the two of you? The host is not here?"

Yang Lingfeng shook his head, "Beichen is not with us, we always thought he was with Hongzhuang together. Is it possible that until now, you still don't know where Beichen is?"

Xiao Hei's heart sank. The master has always been able to find the male master earlier anyway. She thought that this time they would just come across the river. They can meet, but she didn't expect the male host to be here. Wouldn't the situation become more complicated?

"Then have you heard from the male host?"

Xiao Hei looked at the two seriously. The foxes have almost searched the other side of the river. He didn't see any human figures, and it was obvious that the possibility of the male host being there was very small.

In this way, only this area is left.

But if the male owner was not found this time, then next time they think about the other side of the river, they won't know when.

"We haven't heard Monster Beast mention seeing Human Race in other places." Yang Qinxue also realized that the situation was not good, but she told the truth about the situation during this period of time.

Basically, these monsters have never seen the human race, so when they saw them they all revealed a very surprised expression.

If Beichen is here, then as long as these monsters find out, they will definitely shout with great fanfare and let all the monsters go take a look.

But they have never heard of such a movement, so where did Beichen go?

"Could it be that Beichen had good luck, and he hasn't been affected and caught by other demon beasts until now?"

"It's not impossible, but in this way, we want to find him, but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack."

The range of this forest is not small, and the river is so difficult to cross. Once you find the wrong area, you want to find the opponent again it's very difficult, unless you break through.

The two people and one beast were in a heavy mood, but Xiao Hei soon came back to his senses, "It's not the time to talk about this, it's the most important thing to take the opportunity to leave here."

As soon as these words came out, Yang Qinxue and Yang Lingfeng also recovered, Dang even followed Xiao Hei and walked outside.

At the same time, there was a hint of hesitation in the Xiao Bei's eyes. It was wondering if it should just stun these two guys just as the master said, and then bring them into the Ring of Chaos. After all, this is the easiest way.

At this moment, a movement suddenly came from outside, and Xiao Hei immediately felt that it was the monster beast that had left before has returned.

"Damn it, these two guys are too fast."

It was just a few words before he came back. It's hardly possible that he has already found out the problem?

Yang Qinxue sister and brother also took a pause, and their complexions became very ugly.

"Then you leave us alone, you leave first, and you will find a solution later!"

Hearing that Xiao Hei also understands the seriousness of the situation now, and his figure is swiftly facing outside to get out.