*6696-6700*

Chapter 6696: Maintenance, Yang Lingfeng!

Bailiuchuan looked at Yang Lingfeng in amazement. This was just going in for treatment, and he immediately changed his attitude. If he didn't know that Yang Lingfeng had plenty of heart and lacked energy, he thought it happened just now. What happened? The speed of this change is too fast.

"Yes, girl Baili did not owe us. She was willing to help and heal us and we should have thanked her."

Yang Qinxue also couldn't stand it anymore. She really didn't know the contradiction between Bailiuchuan and Baili Hongzhuang, but it would be too much for a big man to target a woman everywhere.

Bailiuchuan watched everyone glaring at him. He couldn't help feeling a little anxious, and suddenly resented Baili Hongzhuang even more.

"I didn't mean that. I was just worried that this news would have an impact on Ling Feng."

"Don't worry, I believe that Baili girl is not a person." Yang Lingfeng looked at Bailiuchuan glanced at him, "If this news is really leaked, it must have been leaked by someone else."

Bailiuchuan's heart trembled, and Yang Lingfeng clearly meant himself!

"Ling Feng, I am all dedicated to you, how can you target me like this?"

Yang Lingfeng didn't bother to pay attention to it. "Girl Baili's medical skills are indeed superb. I discovered that my condition may not be as simple as a psychological problem."

As soon as these words came out, everyone present was taken aback, and Yang Han took a few steps closer, "Ling Feng, what do you mean by this?"

Upon seeing this, Yang Lingfeng looked at Baili Hongzhuang a little apologetically. He understood her thoughts. He wanted to wait for confirmation before telling everyone, so as not to have unnecessary expectations.

It's just that Bailiuchuan is too much, and he really can't stand it.

Baili Hongzhuang smiles slightly, indicating that she is not upset.

"Girl Baili It is said that the reason why I am what I am now is probably because there is still surplus poison in my body."

Yang Han also turned his head when he heard the sound, "Girl, what's the explanation for this?"

"When I was examining Young Master Yang's pulse, I noticed that his pulse fluctuates slightly after a while. This is a hidden problem.

It's just that I have taken Jiedu Pill that year, and after so long, I need to spend some time to be sure."

Yang Han's eyes changed, and there was a hint of surprise in his eyes looking at Baili Hongzhuang.

He didn't know that there was such a thing, if it was true. If so, as long as the poison is detoxified, everything will be solved easily.

"Then I will worry about the girl Baili."

Baili Hongzhuang smiled, "I will do my best."

Bai Zhiyuan looked at Pharmacist Wei and said, "Pharmacist Wei, did you discover this when you were examining Ling Feng's pulse earlier?"

Wei Yaoshi shook his head slightly, "The old man is puzzled. I didn't find it when I checked the pulse before, girl Baili, maybe you tell me how I found it?"

Since the two had talked, Pharmacist Wei knew that Baili Hongzhuang was not a sensationalist. Since what she said was true, she didn't find out when she checked her pulse. Where did this happen? Is there a problem?

"Pharmacist Wei, Young Master Yang's abnormality will take ten minutes to be discovered. It's normal that you didn't encounter it during the pulse diagnosis.