*7216-7220*

Chapter 7216: This is a gang fight!

Zhou Xu and Lei Jun have been guarding the vicinity of Guichen Tower. The two of them are really worried about the final result.

If Ji Chuan upsets the consul, then their fate will not be much better.

However, when they saw Ji Chuan and the consul come out chatting and laughing, and the happy appearance was like a long-known friend, they couldn't help being a little dumbfounded.

"I'm going, Ji Chuan is really capable. This situation can keep the consul from getting angry. It's really amazing"

"I admire him too." Lei Jun sighed.

When the group of them returned to the mine, Yuan Gang rushed over immediately, wanting to find a chance to talk with Huang Tiangui in detail.

However, Huang Tiangui did not give him this opportunity, and directly declared in front of everyone that Mine 13 was still under the management of Ji Chuan, and Mine 64 had become a subsidiary mine.

As soon as the news came out, everyone present was shocked.

What was once a tragic punishment has now become an unprecedented reward.

In just one day, the attitude of the consul has changed so much. Everyone is also amazed by the methods of Di Beichen. This is really the first person in history.

Yuan Gang's heart suddenly cooled. What does the consul's attitude mean?

That night, Yuan Gang tried his best to please Huang Tiangui, but the latter was like oil and salt. No matter what he said, it was lightly exposed, and there was not much response.

"Consul, we honor you."

Yuan Gang gave all the things he had brought together to the consul, and he had already lost his heartache.

However, Huang Tiangui gave a faint smile, "Keep it for yourself."

He just accepted the fruit sent by Ji Chuan, and he will surely get the fruit in exchange after bringing it back. More important things

Under such circumstances, the name of the chief executive of Di Beichen is almost assured.

The next day, Huang Tiangui left under a kind of stewardship. Di Beichen returned to the 13th mine. Looking at the things still in the tent, he raised his eyebrows slightly. Throw everything out!"

No one dared to delay the mine, and threw everything out quickly.

"Ji Chuan, don't deceive people too much!" Yuan Gang roared angrily.

Di Beichen Yun turned his eyes lightly, "I still remember Guanshi Yuan's response when we said this, and it looked like this when it fell on him. Is it a bit ridiculous?"

Everyone also remembered that mine was mine 13 a while ago, but the identities of the two parties were reversed.

"I don't know what kind of trick you used to confuse the consul, but I tell you, I won't let it go." Yuan Gang grinned and said viciously.

"Then I would like to know how you are unwilling to give up."

Di Beichen sneered, his figure swept, and a punch suddenly struck out!

Bang!

Yuan Gang flew out and fell directly into the mine in the cave.

Zhou Xu and others watched this scene silently. This time Di Beichen was really cruel, and Yuan Gang might have to ask for more blessings.

Whoo!

Yuan Gang jumped up quickly, with red and swollen marks on his face.

"Dog chops, you really think you can cover the sky with just one hand, today I must kill you!"