*7211-7215*

Chapter 7211: The hapless 2 people!

"I didn't spit anyone!"

Zhou Xu calmed down at this moment. It is obviously not a good thing for him to rush to the consul, but at the moment, If they do not take the lead, their situation will be even worse.

"Since yesterday's incident, they have been watching us closely.

As a result, Du Bing came to arrest us as soon as you left. We are closer to Ji Chuan, so they want us to say something that is not good for Ji Chuan."

Zhou Xu Ji Zhongshengzhi, they are now grasshoppers on a boat.

The reason why Yuan Gang wanted to arrest them was to deal with the two of Ji Chuan.

At this moment, he is the first to say this, so no matter what reason Yuan Gang will find later, this credibility will be greatly reduced.

"What he said is true?"

Huang Tiangui's expression sank, and he looked at Du Bing and Yang Jiyong coldly.

Du Bing and Yang Jiyong were also a little flustered, but they knew that this kind of thing could never be admitted, and once they admitted it, they would be finished.

"Consul, this is not the case."

"Then you said why did you arrest us?" Zhou Xu said.

"Uh" Du Bing racked his brains to think about the reasons, "We just want to discuss mine matters with you."

"If it's just to discuss mine matters, you need to chase us like this desperately?" Lei Jun said nonchalantly.

Du Bing and Yang Jiyong looked embarrassed. They also knew that these words were not convincing, but they couldn't think of other reasons.

Huang Tiangui can become a consul, he must not be a stupid person. Yesterday he knew very well that Yuan Gang would not be willing to let go, but now in this situation

"You are too arrogant." Baili Hongzhuang said lightly.

When Huang Tiangui heard these words, he said, "You two are indeed too much. This matter will be punished after I go back.

If I find something like this again in the future, you two don't need to stay here."

Du Bing and two were frightened in cold sweat, and they nodded their heads, not daring to say anything else.

The two of Zhou Xu hesitated. After this incident, they dare not go back for the time being.

Yuan Gang was already furious, and coupled with this incident, maybe something terrible will be done.

Di Beichen suddenly said, "Consul, Zhou Xu and Lei Jun are also very close to us normally. Now that something like this has happened, they may not dare to go back for the time being. It is better for us to go back to the Chenlou together. How?"

Huang Tiangui glanced at the two of Zhou Xu and said, "Okay."

In a short time, Zhou Xu looked at Di Beichen as if he saw the savior. Why didn't he find that Ji Chuan people are so good?

If this was discovered early, they would be considered brothers by now!

Lei Jun was also surprised. Since then, Ji Chuan and Gu Jian have changed a lot, but they have to say that they are more willing to be believed in this way.

"It's great, you can eat at noon." Zhou Xu excitedly said in Lei Jun's ear.

Lei Jun:"

After seeing Du Bing and Yang Jiyong come back with a disheveled expression, Yuan Gang frowned, "What? You can't even beat those two guys."