*7246-7250*

Chapter 7246: Still not working?

This is not the way to go.

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes are deep. Previously, two people were not here because two people were chasing other people. Now these two people are back, plus the Cyan Devil four people.

Even if she takes out one person, the situation is still not optimistic.

"Asshole! I'm going to kill her for the funeral of the third child!"

The second child quickly rushed over, and saw him blast out with a violent punch, with yellow light in his fist. The craziness condensed and turned into a yellow beam of light whizzing out.

"Earth Breaker Fist!"

At the same time, the boss suddenly shot out a spear, the dazzling golden light hovering around the spear like a dragon, and the sharp and astonishing breath rose with the storm.

"Asshole, these two guys are going to join hands to deal with Hongzhuang!"

A hint of unwillingness appeared in Shangguan Yingying's eyes. It's not easy, let alone the combination of the two?

She subconsciously wanted to stand up, but the severe pain on her body caused her to sweat even when she moved.

She didn't understand the power gap between Yaoyang Realm and Chuxian Realm until she fought with these two people. It was just a trick, and her bones had been broken a few, and she almost didn't have any power to fight back.

"Damn it!" Wen Ziran's eyes were full of upset and unwillingness. In this case, not only could he not help, but on the contrary, he became a drag!

Baili Yanche and Ling'er are beasts, although their injuries are a bit lighter than Wen Ziran and others, but they are not much better.

The most important thing is that they understand that if they rushed forward in this situation, they would not be able to help Hongzhuang much, on the contrary, she would miss them. At the moment, they can only think of other ways.

Baili Hongzhuang watched the rapid approach of the two attackers, her handprints changed like lightning, and the colorful rays of light blossomed.

"Shadow Glazed Pagoda!"

A pagoda of several thousand feet suddenly appeared in mid-air, shining with magnificent and dazzling colorful light.

A closer look, you will find that there is a black luster floating in this colorful glazed tower, and the black luster is like a shadow, reaching the top of the tower.

Boom!

A loud sound like the sky blasted and spread, three rays of light burst and opened, like fireworks blooming in the air, but the scattered aftermath almost flattened the surrounding buildings.

The smoke dispersed, Baili Hongzhuang fell heavily on the ground, and a mouthful of blood spurted out.

The stunning face of Allure was stained pale, adding a hint of frailty, and a hint of redness at the corners of the lips exudes an almost magical beauty.

Baili Hongzhuang coldly looked at the two people opposite, and a sigh appeared in her eyes, "Is it still okay?"

She only entered the first fairyland not long ago, and has not yet set foot in the fairyland. She has never learned the corresponding martial arts at all, and the only thing she can use is her unique skills.

Unfortunately, facing the masters of Xianyu, these martial arts are weaker after all.

The boss and second child looked at each other, and they both could see the fright in each other's eyes.