*6891-6895*

Chapter 6891: A guilty fox!

Listening to the fox's words, monsters look at him, he looks at them, and his head has recovered.

Indeed, with so many beasts here, it is already embarrassing just to let people help, and we have to let people make cloth.

This fabric has never been seen before, so what should he do?

"Fox, what should we do?"

The fox smiled, "The white guy is actually very kind, and her requirements are not high, as long as everyone pick more delicious fresh fruits. It's good not to come empty-handed."

Listening to this, the beasts who had dim eyesight suddenly regained their spirits. They thought they had to help. What a terrible thing to do, it turned out to be just picking fruits, which is nothing to them at all!

"Don't choose some fruits that you don't like. At least you have to be a little sincere.

Otherwise, even if the white guy is not angry, we will be unhappy." The fox said.

Anyway, the white guy now lives in its cave, and that's the person it protects.

The lion nodded, "Yes, if you are not sincere, you are despising us!"

Dapeng Bird: "That's it!"

Baili Hongzhuang glanced at the Dapeng Bird, this guy has never had any ideas, and she can basically ignore his opinions completely.

It's rare for a fox to say such a thing, which surprised her very much, but looking at the little eyes of this guy with a guilty conscience, she also understood that it must be a little guilty in his heart, so it's only now have such a good performance.

"Fox, don't worry, we will definitely not treat the white guy badly."

"Everyone is a friend! As long as the white guy can help me make a nice dress, fruit eat whatever she wants!"

"I will go back to picking the fruit, I happen to have fresh fruit just ripening, the taste is good, and there is more growth."

The demon beasts present naturally noticed that the white guy is not only young, but her strength is not very good. Up to now, she hasn't made a breakthrough in the first fairyland. Compared with them, she is almost inferior. It is true that she should eat more fruit to make up for it.

As the first monster beast talked about going back to pick the fruit, the other monsters were not far behind and ran back one after another.

In a blink of an eye, a large swarm of monsters gathered in front of them disappeared, leaving only three standing on the spot.

"These guys are too fast!"

Xiao Hei is dumbfounded, he hasn't realized what happened yet, these guys are gone as soon as they slip away.

Baili Hongzhuang's phoenix eyes squinted slightly, the strength of the first fairyland is really strong, and one or two can be seen from the speed of these monsters when they leave.

Whether she is good at speed or not good at speed, this speed is beyond her reach.

Sure enough, the difference between entering the first fairyland and never crossing the first fairyland is fundamentally different.

The fox chuckled, "They all want to put on new clothes quickly."

Baili Hongzhuang then jumped down from the tree, "Your battle is really good this time. It's a little scary."

"I didn't expect to just go out and hang out, and it turned out to be like this." The fox smirked, "Have you been hungry these days?"

BaiLi Hongzhuang raised her eyebrows, "What do you mean?"