*6796-6800*

Chapter 6796: Give you face!

Because the deterrence of Ning Tian's remarks were too strong and the effect was so good, the whole market fell into a weird silence, and then everyone shouted.

The scorching eyes fell on the two of Di Beichen, and they only felt that the luck of these two guys were too good.

Normally, they tried hard to establish a relationship with the two masters, but it was of no use at all.

These two guys are only the first time to come to the Master Contest, and they have become the direct line of Master Ning. This speed is really amazing.

However, everyone's eyes fell on Shen Duanyu's body. This whole thing really cannot do without his assists.

If Shen Duanyu were not there, the two Di Beichen and Ning Tian it's just that they have met and seen some impressions before, but because of this Danfang incident, everyone is staring at the two Di Beichen.

If Ning Tian does not stand up, they are afraid that their lives will be hard to save, but when Ning Tian comes out, the effect is really enviable!

Shen Duanyu's face turned pale at first, and then after realizing what all this meant, his face turned even more pale.

He couldn't figure out how this good thing turned out to be like this, completely different from what he thought!

Ning Tian's gaze turned to Zhen Gudao and said, "Don't say I don't give you face, if it wasn't for your face, this kid would have disappeared from this world."

He turned his gaze and looked at Shen Duanyu, who was pale, "It's useless to play these tricks in front of me. If you have any skills, then come to the face.

I'm staying in this chaotic fairyland. After so many years, I haven't seen anyone who can fly up just by relying on these little tricks."

Shen Duanyu only felt that this gaze pierced his spine, and his figure was a little unstable. This time it really was empty for the bamboo basket to fetch water.

"What do you do is your business, let's go!"

Zhen Gudao had a cold face. Due to Ning Tian's background, he couldn't directly fight with Ning Tian and continue to stand. It's just a joke here, it's better to leave!

Shen Duanyu hurriedly followed behind Zhen Gudao and left, until he walked far away, he still felt that the eyes condensed behind him had not disappeared.

Yang Qinxue and others all showed smiles on their faces invariably. It's a blessing to see if he's in trouble. Is that the case?

Yesterday they were extremely worried about whether they would suffer undermining damage on this road. They did not expect that the situation would completely change today.

Even if everyone knows that this pill is in their hands, most people don't dare to risk trouble.

Leaning against the big tree is good for the coolness. This kind of thing is the same no matter where you are.

"Thank you, Master Ning, for helping us." Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen thanked.

Ning Tian waved his hand, "This incident was caused by me. I thought that those guys' mouths were also serious, but I didn't expect them to be a bunch of useless guys."

Baili Hongzhuang understood it thoroughly, and Ning Tian explained the matter directly by taking his name.

In such a situation, most people think about how to explain the matter clearly. Ning Tian is completely different. His attitude is that the matter is the same. What can you do?