*7136-7140*

Chapter 7136: Daily history of face slaps!

Liu Jin raised his head and looked at the black Yuanli in mid-air. He just thought it was an almighty baby!

They have never found a way to withstand this poisonous insect for a while, basically as long as they wake up, they will undoubtedly die.

However, the Di Beichen only showed his Yuanli power. Can this simple Yuanli barrier guarantee their safety?

I knew this was the case, didn't they worry about it in vain?

"The Emperor, I'm really convinced."

Jiang Zhen doesn't know what to say, it feels like you have met a big guy who is very difficult to deal with, and The other party just blew this big guy down with a casual breath, and recalled how they were afraid when they mentioned all this before, this is simply a history of face slaps!

I thought that when I came here this time, everything became extremely difficult. I didn't expect that for these two guys, it would be completely relaxed and happy.

As for the first worry about the two the thought that would be dragging their feet had already been thrown out of the sky by them.

People don't hold back at all. They are the ones who will hold back.

Di Beichen is also a little surprised by this situation, but he also understands that the dark power is indeed very helpful in such an environment. beneficial.

It's no wonder that cultivators of each attribute like to live in a place with strong relative attributes, because here they will get conveniences that no one else can get.

"Now you can rest assured, go ashore soon."

Hearing that, Liu Jin and others did not froze anymore, speeding up and quickly came to the other side.

After walking some distance and making sure that these poisonous insects will not spread to them, this stopped.

"The Emperor, your shot saved us all the lives."

Liu Jin looked at Di Beichen with a sigh. If he didn't act just now, then they all There are no bones left.

Di Beichen smiled faintly, "I haven't done anything."

"Oh my God, I really envy the dark attribute cultivator. This place is simply made for you. Yes.

With you guys here, I don't think there will be any risks along the way."

Jiang Zhen felt at ease when he was shocked. This sense of at ease has never existed. Appeared under the sky.

This time, he really felt it.

Liu Jin also nodded, "I think maybe you don't need us to show the way at all. With your abilities, no matter how you go, you must be able to reach the Fairyland."

Don't say they are taking care of the two Di Beichen, the fact is that the other party is taking care of them.

"I didn't expect the dark power to have such an effect, but in this way, We are much safer."

Di Beichen looked free and easy, and his eyes fell on the densely packed poisonous insects on the tree.

At the moment he showed his power, he clearly felt the fear of these poisonous insects.

He didn't know how he was sure, but this idea did come into his mind.

Afraid?

Even if it is also the dark attribute, These poisonous insects are not afraid to be