*7131-7135*

Chapter 7131: Doubt in my heart!

Yang Tianzhao opened the box and found that there was a pill inside, and then he heard Baili Hongzhuang's voice.

"Detoxification Pill."

Heard, he looked at the pill in his hand suspiciously. He naturally understood the detoxification pill, but the poison he was in was not an ordinary poison. The general detoxification pill will naturally not have any effect.

In fact, after he discovered that he could not detoxify, he had already taken a detoxification pills, but the situation remained the same, and there was no change.

Looking at the woman's Leng Ran back, he opened his mouth, but said nothing.

"Hurry up and eat." Jiang Zhen said hurriedly.

"Don't think about it, the elixir of the Emperor is a fine product, and it is incomparable to the pill that you bought before." Liu Jin noticed Yang Tianzhao's hesitation and reminded him.

Yang Tianzhao nodded and took the pill, "I hope so."

After taking the pill, Yang Tianzhao paid attention to the condition in his body. He felt that he There was no difference in the pill that I took just now. Baili Hongzhuang gave himself a pill without even seeing his wound. Maybe he didn't want to save himself at all.

It happened that I was as low as I was just now, and I felt embarrassed.

"Master, why is that guy still looking upset?"

After Xiao Hei tilted his head and noticed Yang Tianzhao's gloomy face, he was also a little confused.

"Probably don't believe that I will save him."

Baili Hongzhuang's lips are slightly hooked, and there is a trace of playfulness in her expression. This guy must feel that he has lost his face now. Can't save his life.

"The detoxification pills refined by the master are super powerful. This guy really doesn't know what to say."

Xiao Hei is a bit uncomfortable, but it is clear that the master knows that he has come here this time. May encounter a lot of poisons and specially refined some detoxification pills.

These detoxification pills are not comparable to low-grade detoxification pills, and the price is much higher.

"Why bother about this." Baili Hongzhuang was calm and gentle, "It's just because of Liu Jin's face."

Xiao Hei nodded, "That's true.

Because Yang Tianzhao's injuries were more serious, everyone's speed slowed down a bit.

Baili Hongzhuang greeted him as soon as a monster came, and she couldn't see it normally. What demon, taking advantage of this opportunity, she could leave some more blood demon crystals.

The blood demon crystal is helpful to improve the effect of the pill. If you buy it, you will have to spend a lot of money. Here you can simply get materials from all over the place, but you need more hands and feet.

"Mrs. Emperor, do you need blood demon crystals?"

After Jiang Zhen noticed Baili Hongzhuang's actions, he vaguely guessed something.

Because, he found that the Emperor in front of him even took the initiative to attack the monster when there was no monster attack. All the blood demon crystals were put into the universe bag by her.

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, "This thing can be used as medicine."

Hearing that, Jiang Zhen was stunned, "This thing can still be used as medicine?"