*7021-7025*

Chapter 7021: Breakthrough, Hongzhuang!

"But the monsters I saw all seemed to be above the first fairyland."

Yang Qinxue frowned. Over the past year, she has been with the demon of the holy world. The beast is relatively familiar.

There are almost no monsters below the first fairyland here, and her cultivation level is completely the bottom of the existence here. For this, she still sighed for a long time.

Di Beichen stared at the clouds condensed by Yuanli in the distance, and the corners of his lips rose slightly, "Hongzhuang is about to break through."

"It turned out to be Hongzhuang." Yang Lingfeng subconsciously said. The next second, his expression suddenly paused, and then his mouth opened wide, and he was astonished to the extreme, "You, what did you say? Who is breaking through?"

"Is there the direction of Hongzhuang?" "Yang Qinxue's expression is not much better than Yang Lingfeng.

Di Beichen nodded slightly, the corners of his lips became more dazzling, "I knew she would do it."

Yang Lingfeng: "This is too abnormal, right?"

Yang Qinxue: "Can you give me a way to survive?"

The three of them did not stay where they were, but walked in the direction of the Holy Spirit Tree.

"This is too incredible, I have to follow over to see if it is true."

Yang Lingfeng complexion, he can be sure that the Hongzhuang stays in the Yaoyang realm. No more than two or three years at most.

That's all for Beichen. After all, it's the inheritance in the insight stele, but if the Hongzhuang breaks through, even with the help of the Holy Spirit Fruit, it would be too bad.

After a certain distance from the Holy Spirit Tree, the three stopped because only Beichen could enter it, and neither Yang Lingfeng could enter.

Di Beichen didn't want to disturb Hongzhuang at this time, anyway, it is undoubtedly very safe to break through under the tree of the Holy Spirit. They only need to wait outside for the result.

"This is really abnormal."

Yang Lingfeng sat on the ground in frustration. When he determined that the position was here, he already knew the result.

"Look at what you have to be proud of now." Yang Qinxue shook her head. Their little pride was nothing in front of Beichen and the other two.

"Oh, it can't be compared with metamorphosis."

Yang Lingfeng glanced at Di Beichen, these two guys couldn't judge by common sense at all.

Before he didn't believe that there are geniuses in this world that ordinary people can't compare, because most of the cultivators who can cultivate to this level are geniuses, but after seeing Beichen and Hongzhuang It has been dismissed.

He believes that there really are geniuses in this world that ordinary people cannot match.

You have practiced for decades, maybe not as good as other people's years of practice.

It was not until the next day that Baili Hongzhuang opened her eyes.

Lifting her eyes to look at the sacred tree exuding endless vitality in front of her eyes, the smile in her eyes gradually deepened.

"It's finally a breakthrough for so long."

Feeling the rich vitality in the body, the curvature of Baili Hongzhuang's lips continues to rise. This powerful feeling is unprecedented.