*7356-7360*

Chapter 7356: The difference in treatment!

"You look at our Chaos Xianyu, right? But the range of Chaos Xianyu and Xianyu is much worse.

One continent in Xianyu is worthy of the entire chaos immortal realm."

As soon as these words came out, Baili Hongzhuang and the others changed their complexions, and a thick color of astonishment appeared on their faces.

"One continent is worth the entire Chaos Immortal Territory?"

Although they have not stayed in Chaos Immortal Territory for a long time, they have visited a few cities, but they also understand the whole Chaoxian Territory is extremely wide, and their way to cross the Immortal Territory is already very long.

Xianyu Thirteen Continents, they expected that the range should not be small, but they didn't expect the range to be much larger than they thought.

"It is said that it is so, maybe more than that."

"This is too big, right?" Yang Lingfeng was a little unbelievable, "The difference between the fairyland and the chaotic fairyland is so much?"

"The lifespan of the strong fairyland is longer than that of cultivators below the Yao Yang realm and they are much stronger. Think about it, the chaotic realm is a cultivator who has never really ascended, while the fairy realm is a successful one.

The scope of crossing the realm is also not small. There are so many planes and so many powerful people, even if the speed of ascent is not fast, the number of people accumulated over so many years is very astonishing."

Yang Han sighed and shook his head, "This fairyland is much stronger than you think, and the water is much deeper."

At this moment, Baili Hongzhuang and others have no doubts. In such a large area, the situation can be imagined.

Not only that, but their current cultivation base is gone. This fairyland is the bottom of the existence, and it can reach the standard of going forward. The gap is really too big.

"As the city lord of Qingyang City, I know a little bit more.

Look, the entire Chaos Immortal Territory is so wide, and the cultivation resources are also very rich, but the Immortal Domain has not had much control over the Chaos Immortal Territory because they simply don't like it."

They don't like.

Yang Lingfeng's lips twitched slightly. In fact, he has always felt that Chaos Immortal Realm is good, and there are many strong ones. Although the resources for cultivation are rare, he is a city lord. His son, his treatment is undoubtedly much better than that of ordinary cultivators.

Who would have thought that they would not like.

This is too heart-wrenching!

"City Lord Yang, we have always been a little curious, is there a connection between the city lord of the chaotic fairyland and the fairyland? "Di Beichen asked.

Yang Han nodded slightly, "There are indeed some connections, but they are only the simplest ones. We, the city lord, are only responsible for not letting chaos in the immortal realm cause trouble. There is nothing else. No big deal.

Xianyu does not have too many constraints on us, but it will send us some resources every 20 years.

In our opinion, these resources are very rich, but as far as I know, these resources are really nothing to the practitioners of the fairyland."

As he said, he looked at Yang Lingfeng again, "This is why I always hope that Lingfeng and Qinxue can break through the first fairyland. After going to the fairyland, the situation is completely different.