*7446-7450*

Chapter 7446: The call of the Beast King!

When Wen Ziran rushed to the neighborhood, he saw this scene, and he was shocked.

"The Beast King and the Dragon Race are really extraordinary, even this escape battle is much stronger."

In the beginning, he still felt that Yanche and Ling'er were slightly weaker. It must be more dangerous now, but now it seems that the situation of the two of them is much better than he thought.

"Beast King's first order, all kinds of monsters will appear. This scene is really majestic."

Wen Ziran sighed with emotion. He just noticed that two cultivators had directly transformed into animal shapes.

In fact, they have already cultivated to such a level. The Beast King has no real commands and there is no need to do it, but he still stopped them one after another.

Even if there is no fight against the Qing Family's NPC, the situation is completely different just by blocking it for a moment.

One person stops it, ten people stops it, and it will gradually be able to get away if you stop it.

"From this point of view, Yanche doesn't need to worry too much."

He noticed that although Baili Yanche was very nervous after being chased, he did not suffer very serious injuries, and the distance between the two parties was increasing. As long as the distance between the two parties was increased, it might be they can take the opportunity to get rid of these guys!

Thinking of this, he also rushed to the blocking army quickly, no one had doubted him, and he also quickly said, "Into the city, he's waiting for you!"

Baili Yanche was escaping quickly, suddenly heard Wen Ziran's voice, subconsciously felt that he had misheard, this guy should be in the ring of chaos, how could he be here with him speaking.

In a blink of an eye, he noticed Wen Ziran's figure in the crowd, not an illusion, but a real presence.

"Help me stop for a moment, thanks!"

Baili Yanche yelled, and the orcs behind heard this and immediately made up their minds.

Even if they don't know the Beast King, then this identity represents the demon. The royal family among the beasts, these humans want to hunt down the beast king, they definitely won't allow it!

"Don't worry about the beast king!"

Upon seeing this, Baili Yanche suddenly rose up and found Ling'er tumbling in the sea of ​​clouds in the distance.

"Ziran appeared, let's go to the city."

Ling'er's eyes lit up after hearing this, "Ziran appeared, then it proves that Hongzhuang is safe."

If there is something wrong with Hongzhuang, then Wen Ziran will never be here.

"Those guys have been chasing for a long time. Now someone is blocking them, they will want to catch it for a while. It is also impossible for us to escape directly into the Ring of Chaos, then we are safe."

Although the escape on this road did not suffer serious injuries, it was really hard to run for so long.

The most important thing is that the training resources finally grabbed it's a pity that it was wasted like this.

"Okay."

Wen Ziran made sure that Baili Yanche had heard it, and then quickly walked towards the city. It is best to take the two in quickly after entering the city. In this way, it will be safer.