*7236-7240*

Chapter 7236: Threat, Shu Yu's life!

He had asked Master before, and Master said that as long as there is hope for a breakthrough, this is already a genius.

Even if it takes decades, it is excellent.

It's just that, he didn't expect that in just a few years, Di Beichen had already broken through to the first fairyland.

Comparing the two, what else would he compare?

After Xiao Sewu noticed this scene, an amazing color appeared in her eyes.

First Wonderland! What a strength this is!

If it weren't for Baili Hongzhuang, this excellent man belongs to her!

"Go to hell!"

The ruthless color bloomed in her eyes, and she rushed straight up. She was going to ruin Baili Hongzhuang's face. What will happen to her in the future Hu Meiren!

"Hey, another one looking for abuse." Shangguan Yingying sighed and really shook her head.

"Xiao Sewu and the others are worthy of being siblings. They are exactly the same in that they don't believe the facts." Linger said lightly.

Boom!

Baili Hongzhuang used the same trick as Di Beichen, and for Xiao Sewu, who could not even compare to Xiao Xudong's strength, she didn't have to worry about it!

Xiao Sewu went directly to be company with Xiao Xudong.

"Chih."

A mouthful of blood spurted out, Xiao Sewu's complexion became very ugly, but more of it was unbelievable.

She couldn't believe what she touched, she wouldn't believe it. Baili Hongzhuanghui is the first fairyland.

"Lianyang, the gap between you and your brother is not small. Baili Hongzhuang said faintly.

"Impossible, no matter what the Di Beichen, you definitely can't be the first fairyland!" Xiao Sewu roared frantically, a bit hysterical.

Compared with the pain after a serious injury, she cares more about the humiliation at the moment.

The strength of Baili Hongzhuang is right. It is a real humiliation to her!

A woman who has no background and makes her look down on has reached this point, it is simply a fantasy!

"You are still the same as before. It's the same to sit on the well and watch the sky." Baili Hongzhuang's eyes were slightly cold, and she stepped forward and said, "Hand over the secret key."

She had no intention of wasting time with Xiao Sewu, and she was only thinking about the secret key.

If it weren't for the secret key, a Xiao Sewu wouldn't be worth their attention.

"Even if I die, I won't let you get the secret key!" Xiao Sewu looked at Baili Hongzhuang fiercely. Today, she is undoubtedly bound to die. Even so, she will not let Baili Hongzhuang be happy.

"I want to let the Emperor Family completely cut off the inheritance and make you regret for life!"

Di Beichen frowned slightly, Xiao Sewu was like a lunatic, and wanted to get it from her. The news is very difficult.

Di Shaofeng took a step forward and fixed his eyes on Shu Yu, "If you hand over the secret key, we can let Shu Yu live, otherwise"

As soon as this word came out, suddenly Xiao Xudong's expression changed, "Master!"