*6801-6805*

Chapter 6801: Decided to participate!

"If you don't want to participate, then that's it." Di Beichen lowered his head and said in a gentle voice.

Baili Hongzhuang looked up at the man with her head tilted. His extremely beautiful eyes were like pear blossoms blooming with thousands of trees, layered with endless warm colors.

She has always understood that Beichen has never wanted to force her, and the reason for this proposal is also because she is also interested in battle skills.

Normally, apart from alchemy, she would study formation skills with Beichen at other times, just as Beichen would sometimes study alchemy with her.

"Beichen is right, Hongzhuang, don't have psychological pressure, this matter itself is not a big deal." Yang Lingfeng spread his hands, "Our city's ranking has always been the bottom, and it can't be worse."

Yang Han glanced at his son silently, this guy really didn't save a bit of face when he spoke.

Baili Hongzhuang slowly raised her head, the corners of her lips raised slightly, "All right."

"You agreed?" Yang Lingfeng said excitedly.

Baili Hongzhuang's first lightly nodded, "I just hope that by then I will be poor, so you don't want to be sad."

"Don't worry, it's impossible." Yang Lingfeng waved his hand with a casual look.

In a twinkling of an eye, the Array Mage Competition was finally held.

On this day, Di Beichen and the others had already got up early, and followed Yang Han towards the venue of the competition.

Since Ning Tian spoke in full view, the residence of Qingyang City was almost broken through the threshold

Every day, many people came to visit the City Lord Yang, and they tried to make friends with Di Beichen. There are so many people, almost everyone who lives in it has become a sweet pastry in the eyes of everyone.

It is worth mentioning that after such a change, they also noticed that Fan Guangxuan's figure also appeared wandering near the residence.

They can tell his regret from the hesitation on that face, but everyone ignored it.

For a guy like this kind of wall and grass, even if you let him in, this kind of nature will not change in the future, it will only happen again.

"I have replaced the contestant's famous post, and Hongzhuang's famous post has been handed over."

Yang Han showed a smile on his face. Changing contestants also needs to go through the process.

If it was to change to the past, he would definitely be hindered from doing such a thing.

But when he went to do this thing yesterday, he found that the situation was completely different from usual, everything went very smoothly, and he hardly needed to do anything before the matter was resolved.

"City Lord Yang, do you know how the competition will be performed later?" Baili Hongzhuang couldn't help but ask.

In the beginning, she was not too worried about this aspect, because Beichen's strength is undoubted, and now she has to participate in the competition, she can't help but feel a little nervous.

"Although the rules of each competition are not the same, there are generally these two.

Usually all formations are made of the same type of stone, and then passed. The quality of this stone is used to judge the score."