*6761-6765*

Chapter 6761: Master Shen, Shen Xing!

Many people not only withdrew the formation stone, but also withdrew the pill. In everyone's eyes, the two Di Beichen had become liars.

However, everyone did not leave here, but stayed on the spot, waiting for the next result.

Yang Lingfeng was in a very bad mood at first, but after hearing that Master Shen was about to come, he looked at Shen Duanyu again with a hint of playfulness.

"There is absolutely no problem with the formations made by Beichen. After Master Shen checked the formations later, it was Shen Duanyu who was unlucky."

If this kind of thing has never happened, however, they might still be a little worried, but after experiencing Guan Hongtian's framing, they are full of confidence in Beichen.

"This guy is so annoying, he really deserves to be punished."

Yang Qinxue narrowed her eyes. She thought this guy was good at first, but now she only thinks she really watched it wandering.

"Who is Master Shen?"

Baili Hongzhuang noticed that after hearing Master Shen's name, the people around him showed a look of reverence on their faces, so she was also a little curious.

"They are talking about Master Shen Xing. Master Shen Xing is a very famous formation master in Chaos Xianyu. For the formation master competition held this time, he is one of the masters in charge of the assessment." Yang Qinxue lowered her voice and said.

Hearing that Baili Hongzhuang was even more surprised, "Such a master would come to help us identify?"

"Don't look at Master Shen in a high position, but he has always been approachable, and this market was originally supervised by the Masters Guild. Every day there is a master sitting in town. It must be Master Shen's turn today."

Yang Qinxue smiled, "Speaking of which, our luck is still not bad. Master Shen has always been a fair and rigorous person. We shouldn't have to worry about having him preside over justice."

"Yes, Master Shen is really a respectable person."

Looking at the admiration of the two brothers and sisters, Baili Hongzhuang has a little more respect for this master Shen.

The waiting time was not long. Soon, Master Shen appeared in the sight of everyone.

Baili Hongzhuang looked up, and saw Master Shen wearing a light blue robe, with a cordial face no lack of majesty, and a mighty righteousness at the first glance.

"Manager Zhang, I heard that someone sells fakes at the market?" Master Shen went straight to the topic as soon as he arrived.

Zhang Guanshi nodded slightly and pointed at Shen Duanyu and said, "This kid said that the array he sells is fake, and I have a bad judgment on this array, so I can only ask Master Shen to identify one or two."

When Shen Duanyu saw Shen Xing, his face was full of smiles. It is said that both of them are named Shen, which is also a kind of fate.

"Master Shen, this guy is in a row. The mage has never participated in the assessment, but he bluffs and deceives here, preaching that so many people have come to snap up his formation.

I know him, he has done something like this before and he has been exposed."

Listening to Shen Duanyu's accusation, his brows gradually frowned, and he looked at Di Beichen again, only to feel that this kid really doesn't look like someone who likes to cheat.

"I will check this out. If it is true, you will be expelled from the Array Mage Guild forever, and you will not be able to participate in any activities of the Array Mage."