*6786-6790*

Chapter 6786: Angry, Yang Qinxue!

Di Beichen put his arms around the little woman in his arms. As soon as he lowered his head, he saw the small face that was thinking hard, and the deep black eyes also rippled.

"If they follow us, we will disguise and leave Qingyang City."

"It's that simple?"

"Hmm."

Baili Hongzhuang thought about it carefully, "You are right, if they don't go, let's go.

It's just that we finally met Qinxue and the others. We haven't stayed for a while. It's a pity that we have to leave."

Di Beichen noticed that Baili Hongzhuang's feelings of perseverance, his big hand held the tender little hand, and said, "This time the limelight is flourishing. As long as we disappear for a while, they will disappear if they can't find us.

If you don't want to leave, we can go back to the family first, and it's not too late to come back when the limelight has passed."

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes lit up, "You are still smart!"

Even if they reappear in Qingyang City, they will still attract the attention of some people. They are only a small number of people, not by no means. Now they are usually stared by so many people.

When the two of them dreadfully combed and combed, they just opened the door and heard the noise downstairs. They couldn't help but glance at each other, and their brows gradually frowned.

"Because of these two guys, we can't even go to the market now."

"Originally, it was already very troublesome when he offended Shen Duanyu. He made a special show yesterday. It's okay. Now everyone has to be burdened by him!"

Fan Guangxuan and others are full of grievances. Ever since they knew they were being targeted by so many people, they have been aggrieved.

Now they can only stay here, they can't go anywhere. They thought they would also go to the market to set up a stall in exchange for something they needed.

It's all good now. They can't even participate in this rare fair. This trip is almost in vain.

Yang Qinxue's face became darker and darker after listening to Fan Guangxuan and others' more and more excessive words.

"Have you said enough?"

Xu has never seen Yang Qinxue angry, and the sudden roar shocked Fan Guangxuan and others.

"Can you not always complain about others?"

"Shen Duanyu is not from Qingyangcheng, Beichen is our teammate, let alone the responsibility of yesterday's affairs, it's not on Beichen.

If you like Shen Duanyu so much, then go find him directly!"

Yang Qinxue's face could not be angered. She was already very upset when something like this happened. She didn't expect these guys to still talk nonsense here. It really makes people feel uncomfortable and unhappy!

She has endured this way for a long time, but found that these guys never stopped at all.

Fan Guangxuan and others were taken aback for a moment, and then the color behind them also changed and became very ugly.

After a long while, Fan Guangxuan said, "Miss Yang, do you mean that you don't need us to take the place?"

"That's right, no need!"

This is not what Yang Qinxue said, but Yang Lingfeng.

"It's all right if you don't want to participate in the competition, hurry up and find your Shen Duanyu! What's the use of keeping the heart away!"