*7291-7295*

Chapter 7291: My heart is so big!

At that time, he didn't put Baili Hongzhuang in his eyes at all. The other party was just a mere clerk. It was a dream to guard against the two of them!

However, it wasn't until this moment that he realized that the opponent was not superfluous, but really powerful.

He hadn't paid attention to the two Di Beichen before, but now he discovered that the two of them are not weak in hiding their strength.

If Tang Yuan hadn't forced the two to take action, they would have been hiding forever.

No matter what, these two boys are a little weird, so it's good to take them back to learn about them.

If staying here is really another attempt, then we can solve it this morning and feel relieved.

Di Beichen did not stop Baili Hongzhuang. He knew that she would do this because she was worried about his safety.

What's more, the strength of Hongzhuang has never been a drag.

Shui Qin nodded slightly, but did not object. When things have reached this point, instead of letting them go back and explain, it is better to catch two people back and let them explain.

Zhou Xu and others couldn't help but get anxious when they saw this. They stayed here, it might be okay to escape, but once they were taken back, they might not even be able to save their lives.

"Ji Chuan, I think you should take the opportunity to run." Zhou Xu said anxiously.

After getting along for so long, they are brothers anyway, he can't just watch them go to death.

Di Beichen smiled faintly, and there was no fear between his eyebrows. "Don't worry, the situation may not be as bad as you think. If we get there, we will run."

Seeing Di Beichen didn't care about the appearance, Zhou Xu was even more anxious. What does this guy think is the mine-chewing pavilion?

That is the most heavily guarded place in the entire immortal domain!

As far as he knows, the Pavilion of Mine Biting and Immortal Domain are also closely related.

Even if their strength is not weak, it's impossible to figure it out after going to the Mine Chuan Pavilion.

Zhong Lei glanced at Zhou Xu faintly, Zhou Xu's heart suddenly alarmed, don't dare to continue to speak, he doesn't know how much this guy is stronger than himself, will he hear what he said.

The matter is over, Zhong Lei and the two have no plans to stay here for a long time. Immediately took the two of Di Beichen and left the mine.

As for Shui Qin, she also took Tang Yuan's body back.

"The relationship between Gu Jian and Ji Chuan is really deep. At this time, he still go with Ji Chuan. Isn't that going to die?"

Although everyone feels sorry, but Gu Jian's actions exceeded all of their expectations.

Even if they hoped that Di Beichen could pass this level safely, they would not dare to let them risk their lives to follow up.

Baili Hongzhuang followed Zhong Lei all the way on the flying magical instruments. The flying magical instruments of this crossing fairyland are also extremely fast, but the two are under guard, so it is impossible to judge their speed.

"You two are calm."

Zhong Lei looked at the two people who looked as usual and didn't have the slightest worry, and there was a hint of interest in his eyes.