*6751-6755*

Chapter 6751: Chosen, Di Beichen!

"Since you asked about Buddha's gold-plated body pill, you must also understand the effect of this pill in your heart. Speaking carefully, the value of the two pill is similar." The man said.

Baili Hongzhuang smiled, "Senior, if you are sincerely willing to exchange, then we will directly negotiate terms, without saying these meaningless words.

If we don't want to, then we don't need to. It was a waste of time for both parties."

She knew very well that the old guy in front of her was definitely an old fox. From the offer of such an exchange, it could be seen that his idea was to be able to cheat one or the other.

However, no one is a fool. As a pharmacist, she also knows the difference in the value of the two medicines. Naturally, it is impossible to suffer.

The man looked at Baili Hongzhuang's wise appearance, and he understood that it would be impossible to exchange directly, and he always had to catch something.

"Girl, since you are already straight to the point, then I will be more honest, not to mention these twists and turns."

There is a little more seriousness in the man's expression, "The value of the two pill itself is similar, but it varies because of different demand.

Otherwise, you can choose one of the above items, how about?"

Looking in the direction the man pointed, there are some small things in front of this place, there are stones, runes, gold and iron, piled up in a mess, as if they are just some useless things.

However, when she took a closer look, Baili Hongzhuang found that there was a strange wave on these things.

Obviously, these things look nothing on the surface, but they are not ordinary things.

"Girl, don't underestimate these things. These are some very interesting things. There are many precious treasures, but how to crack it depends on yourself." The man smiled lightly.

"Boss, your thing looks weird. If it can't be cracked, it's useless to buy it back. Isn't it too stingy?" Yang Lingfeng couldn't help but say.

He can also feel that the fluctuations of these things are not simple, but they can't be cracked, it is really just useless garbage.

"Don't you think of taking advantage of me again, if I wasn't really interested in the Eternal Green Spirit Pill, I would not make such a concession.

Look carefully, these items of mine are not of low value."

The boss pointed to the small sign erected in front of him, and the price of these things was written on it.

Indeed, the price is not low, this price is enough for them to buy a pill that will help break through.

"Hiss" Yang Lingfeng took a deep breath, and only felt that the boss was really dark enough, that these things that seemed useless at all would be sold at such a price.

At this time, Di Beichen took out a stone full of words from a pile of things, and said, "That's it."

Baili Hongzhuang looked at Di Beichen's hands. Although she don't know why he chose this stone, there is really nothing to choose from such a bunch of small things. It is undoubtedly better that he has a fancy.

"Girl, can I exchange it now?" The boss was full of smiles, and he couldn't wait to hand over the pill of Buddha's gilded body pill to Baili Hongzhuang.

Baili Hongzhuang also handed the eternal green spirit pill to the boss. She recorded the pill on Yishi. After the boss reads it, the content above will disappear.