Changing to an ordinary person, this is suddenly taken away, and the face is very likely to be destroyed. Anyone will be fidgeting.

Unfortunately, these two people seem to be okay.

If it weren't for him to stare at the two of them all the time, they should probably focus on studying this flying artifact now.

"We didn't do anything wrong, of course there is no need to worry." Di Beichen responded, "Don't do anything wrong, don't be afraid of ghosts knocking on the door."

"You are really big-hearted." Zhong Lei shook his head, "Do you know you killed the consul? What are the consequences?"

Chapter 7292: Replace it!

"Replace it." Di Beichen said.

As soon as these words came out, not only Zhong Lei, but even Shui Qin looked incredible. Who gave this guy the courage?

The one who killed the consul and changed it to another place would directly cost him his life. This guy is good. Not only did he never think he would be punished, but on the contrary, he wanted to replace it.

How can there be such a cheap thing in the world?

"You are good at self-comforting." Shui Qin's lips twitched slightly, thinking that she should learn from this guy too, maybe if there is more self-comfort, then it is really a Taishan collapse. It doesn't change color anymore.

"Thank you very much."

Shui Qin:"

Where did you find this strange flower? It's all about being so confident, and he don't even care what others say what.

"You have gained such a reputation in the mine, is that kind of temperament?"

"Tell the truth, do your best." Di Beichen raised his eyebrows, "Isn't this taught by the Mine Chewing Pavilion?"

Shui Qin was choked back by the words of the Di Beichen. The Mine Chuan Pavilion did say so, but how many people really did it?

Most people say this, she feels very hypocritical, but after this kid said it, she actually felt a little real, is it really so?

After all, in front of them, this kid is unavoidable. It's too real.

Zhong Lei looked at Shui Qin being fooled by the Di Beichen in a few words, and felt a little helpless.

He understood, this kid must have his own trump card. Otherwise it's impossible to be so confident.

In fact, the whole thing is carefully said, as long as the Di Beichen has a brain, he can indeed shirk responsibility, but the deputy pavilion is not like water. Qin is so good to fool.

At that time, if you can fool around, then you have to look at Di Beichen himself.

Baili Hongzhuang sits quietly, watching the scene in front of her, and her heart is also quite funny.

The consul of Chumine Pavilion is quite simple. Among these two people, Shui Qin is undoubtedly not very complicated, otherwise she will not look confused at the moment.

As for Zhong Lei, this person should be a smart person, see through without telling the truth, at least not hostile to them.

Characters such as Shuiqin are absolutely impossible to have their current status in Chaos Immortal Realm. The conspiracy and calculations in Chaos Immortal Realm can calculate her at any time.

Perhaps it is because Duxianyu is closed, so the competition is not comparable to the outside world.

Two days later, the flying magic weapon landed.