22 - HER DECISION

Anjali's POV :

                                                                I woke up due to the sunray reflecting on my face. I looked around and I was not in the living room anymore and I couldn't see him anywhere. Walking slowly I left to do my morning routine. After I was done with my business and got ready in comfortable track pants and a baggy T-shirt. Entering the kitchen I took the essentials to make elaichi ( cardamom) chai. Pouring into the cup after straining it, I walked to the balcony. Occasionally sipping the hot piping tea I don't know when I got lost in my thoughts. Feeling a hand on my shoulder I got back to reality from my reverie.

                                                                 Glancing at the owner of the hand I found him. He came and sat beside me.

" Are you okay?" he asked me worriedly. 'Am I okay' I asked this question to myself. No, I am not okay. No one will be okay if they go through something like that regardless of gender.

"Should I answer honestly?" I asked him.

He nodded his head indicating me to answer honestly.

" No, I am not okay." I said in a low voice.

                                           The moment I uttered he took me in a side hug. I don't know what should I do. I worked hard to get this show and this position. Even if it is not much I came here with my hard work. Leaving all this and my dreams just for the ass*hle who tried to r*pe me isn't worth it.

Anjali POV ends

                                           She has been through something traumatic, and it has affected her badly and deeply. She feels conflicted because she has worked hard to get where she is. She has achieved so much, even if it is not much to the onlooker, and she does not want to let it go all because of what happened. However, Anjali knows that she cannot just ignore what happened. She needs to show that she will not let anyone take away what she has worked so hard for. It won't be easy but she is determined to fight for what is right. She will not let anyone bring her down.

                                           They both sat there in silence. Even though their mind was in chaos especially Anjali's their vicinity was peaceful.

" What are going to do? Are you continuing here or going back to India?" He asked her to know further plans. He wanted her to stay here and do what she wanted.

" I decided to stay here and continue. For some bastards, I won't sacrifice my career and passion." She said the last sentence in anger.

" I forgot to ask you where were you when I woke up in the morning?" She enquired.

He smirked before saying " Do you think I will leave that bastard after pulling those stunts with you."

" He dared to touch you. Moreover, we don't know what things he may have already done. He shouldn't do these to anyone." He said all these with anger. 

" Did you kill him?"  She asked him with a shocked expression.

" nope, I want him to die painfully. He need to beg me to kill him." He said evilly.

TO BE CONTINUED..............